Tart Success!!!!!

Shirlee

I can't believe it! After time after time of trying again & again with 3 different types of wax ... I FINALLY have a tart that pleases me! Most of the ones I've made didn't smell at all. Some were very faint. Others were pleasant enough within an 18' radius or so but they didn't waft throughout the house like ones I purchase from a supplier online & that has been my goal ... to have my tarts scent like hers.

Well, this morning ... EUREKA! This past Sunday I made a batch of tarts using KY parasoy & a KY FO, Zucchini Bread. I decided to pop one into the burner when I got up this morning & it wasn't even half melted yet & the fragrance was traveling like mad! And it's not one of those "burns your eyes, burns your nose, quick - shut off the burner & put it outside" kind of scents ... it's wonderful! Smells like a bakery in here!

Oh, happy happy day :yay: If nothing else, I'll be known as the lady who sells nothing but Zucchini Bread tarts ...lol!

Blessings,

Shirlee

Edited by Shirlee

That's great news, SharonKay!:yay: Which other FOs did you try with the KY parasoy for tarts?

I can't get my FOs to throw with it :sad2: How long did you let it cure? Thanks for the info. I hate to have this was just sit there (I sometimes use it in very small amounts with those "burn your nose" FO, lol)

That's great news, SharonKay!:yay: Which other FOs did you try with the KY parasoy for tarts?

I can't get my FOs to throw with it :sad2: How long did you let it cure? Thanks for the info. I hate to have this was just sit there (I sometimes use it in very small amounts with those "burn your nose" FO, lol)

Hi Ravens, I sent you another private email, did you get it? I'm having so much trouble getting an email to you. I wanted to try one of your tarts. THanks, Mary