Favorite Vanlentine Scents

lsbennis

Thanks Candybee, I have been pondering over a good chocolate scent, I personally hate the smell of chocolate in soaps & candles but can see how for V-day it would be good to have. My favorite rose scent is Rose Petals & Cream from CC but I haven't found a chocolate yet so maybe I will give Peaks a try.

IwantItgreen...I found Fudge Brownie at Peaks, is that what you are looking for?

I use Pink Chocolate from Backwoods, it's a combination of chocolate and roses. I love it!

Sharon

Oh, yeah! Forgot the Pink Chocolate from Backwoods. Love that one! The Pink Pepperberry is awesome, too. And Chocolate Amber from NG is really good.

Pink Chocolate does sound good. BW has some great scents and they do the sample packs.

I just started using CS Vanilla Lace and have to say ooh la la! Haven't tried it in soap or B&B but its wonderful in candles and I bet you could make a great lotion or body cream with it.

Pink Chocolate does sound good. BW has some great scents and they do the sample packs.

I just started using CS Vanilla Lace and have to say ooh la la! Haven't tried it in soap or B&B but its wonderful in candles and I bet you could make a great lotion or body cream with it.

Ugh! I think I have tried almost every single one of CS's fragrances, EXCEPT the Vanilla Lace. I need to look in my samples and see if I have just missed it somehow.

Yep...I have missed it somehow. :(

Guess I'll have to wait for another sale. After reading your thread on the "amazing vanilla blend", Candybee, I now have both the Vanilla Lace and Buttercream on my wish list!

Edited by nmhoneybear

Ugh! I think I have tried almost every single one of CS's fragrances, EXCEPT the Vanilla Lace. I need to look in my samples and see if I have just missed it somehow.

Yep...I have missed it somehow. :(

Guess I'll have to wait for another sale. After reading your thread on the "amazing vanilla blend", Candybee, I now have both the Vanilla Lace and Buttercream on my wish list!

I can't stop sniffing the candles I made with it!:laugh2:It's so yummy! I'm also glad I got CS French Vanilla. I think next I will experiment with blending Vanilla Lace and French Vanilla. Think I'll call that blend "French Lace."

Anyway, I just had to find something other than their Very Vanilla. I only get a sour note in the VV and as a mixer it spoils other oils. But the VL is a definitely a keeper!

Edited by Candybee

OK, since I recently realized I have no FOs from Nature's Garden.... and given that the descriptions of the Kama Sutra ones there sound to die for...... are any of theirs good for Valentine's Day? Other than just the Kama Sutra ones, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 2 of the Kama Sutra ones to check out: 'Desire' and 'Dr. Feelgood'.

I was in a mood to make Valentine's scents this past weekend, so I made

Pink Sugar (Candle Source)

Wildberry Mousse (Candle Science)

Cherry Blossom (Backwoods)

Winter Candy Apple (Candles & Supplies)

Berries, cherries, sugar, musk, and sweet stuff make me think Valentine's Day.

I ordered 2 of the Kama Sutra ones to check out: 'Desire' and 'Dr. Feelgood'.

I was in a mood to make Valentine's scents this past weekend, so I made

Pink Sugar (Candle Source)

Wildberry Mousse (Candle Science)

Cherry Blossom (Backwoods)

Winter Candy Apple (Candles & Supplies)

Berries, cherries, sugar, musk, and sweet stuff make me think Valentine's Day.

I want to try Animalistic Instinct

I do like their Alien (probably could be renamed)

I do like their Angelica

I have their Amazing Grace which I need to try

They have the Tahitian Amber I believe, which is very nice OOB

I want to try Pheromones too.

That probably helped you none.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Candybee, I have been pondering over a good chocolate scent, I personally hate the smell of chocolate in soaps & candles but can see how for V-day it would be good to have. My favorite rose scent is Rose Petals & Cream from CC but I haven't found a chocolate yet so maybe I will give Peaks a try.

What Co is CC??

Rose Petals & Crm sounds great!