Favorite Vanlentine Scents

lsbennis

Surprisingly chocolate just doesn't sell well here. You'd think around v-day it would somewhat but nope. Mostly all the dupes sell very well B&BW, VS, etc. around v-day. I do like Pink Sugar though, I made some body butter and body spray in that scent and everyone comments on how good I smell. But I change up my scents almost daily... one day Pink Sugar, another day Twilight Woods, another day Chanel Mademoiselle and so on.

went to NG yesterday and scooped up some hot fudge brownies to mix up a blend of chocolate covered strawberry yumma yumma!!!

also got pink sugar and the vanilla honey love dust-the VHLD smells like chocolate,vanilla, and honey super sickly sweet, now I am brainstorming on names

cupids magic

sweets for my sweet

cupid's love dust

thinking of call,ing pink sugar Give Me Some Sugar, Sugar!

I am all v-day crazed right now! anyone else feel like they are way behind schedule for v-day like the stuff should have been made before christmas so it can already be out and for sale now instead of still in testing/creating stages? and maybe out there by mid Jan.

• 1 year later...