Anyone try BCN's Amish Friendship Bread?

angellie5

I got a sample of this just yesterday so it's not in wax yet of course. But it smells totally different from any Amish Friendship Bread I've tried from other companies. I've got some from Natures Garden and their's has a cherry smell to me. This one is kind of a spicy cocoa bread smell. I'm not describing it the best but I really really like it. Can't wait to get it in wax

I got a sample and to my nose OOB it is has a little raisin note to it and some cinnamon. I plan on putting it in wax today to see how it does. I use Glass Glow.

I have never smelled real Amish Friendship Bread so I cannot tell you if it smells like the real thing. Sorry. I just got a sample 'cuz it sounded interesting.

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a few of the 1 ounce sample bottles of Amish Friendship Bread from BCN (they were having a great sale on samples). Really glad I only got a little bit of this FO!!! Honestly, I think it smells like warm milk, with maybe a little vanilla and just a touch (a very tiny touch) of spice. I have tested it using 1.5 oz/pound in 4794 wax (tarts), cured them for about 10 days, hardly any scent. Tried another batch couple of days ago using 2 oz./pound in 4794 wax...scent is a bit stronger. I put a few in my tart warmer and my kitchen smelled like warm milk. Not one of my favorites....:)

Have you tried NG's Amish Friendship Bread? I have been using that one for years and my customers love it! Super strong!

How funny, saw Amish Friendship Bread and was going to gloat about NG's too =) It's amazing OOB and in soy has crazy CT & HT =) One of our best selling bakery scents =)