Looking for a true strong Honey scent

pixie

Anyone know of a true, strong honey scent? I see alot of honey blends and the few straight honey scents I've tried didnt smell like honey at all to me :confused:.

I'd like to mix it with a cornbread FO for a cornbread and honey scent.

Try Peak's Wild Mountain Honey - it is a good one!! Straight honey!

Suzie

Sweet! :laugh2:

I just ordered a sample pack a couple of hours ago based on other reviews of patchouli to make some soap for an aunt who is requesting a true patchouli and included this one because it sounded interesting. I'm glad it gets good reviews.

Sorry but I just don't like Peaks Wild Mountain Honey. It smells okay OOB but in wax its woof! I couldn't burn a candle with that smell and customers told me it nauseated them. Took me a year to sell off the candles I made with that oil. I ended up selling them for a couple of dollars each just to get rid of them.:mad:

For the best honey scent I have found its Bacci de Miele from Southern Gardens (formerly an Old Mill oil). For the next best honey scent I would go with the one from Elements in the Flicker oil section. Not only are they both great in wax but perfect for soap and B&B products. Just straight no nonsense honey scents.

Southern Gardens renamed their Bacci de Miele to kisses of honey--just FYI when you go to order some Candybee. I just got some in and they let me know they had changed the name.

Sorry but I just don't like Peaks Wild Mountain Honey. It smells okay OOB but in wax its woof! I couldn't burn a candle with that smell and customers told me it nauseated them. Took me a year to sell off the candles I made with that oil. I ended up selling them for a couple of dollars each just to get rid of them.:mad:

For the best honey scent I have found its Bacci de Miele from Southern Gardens (formerly an Old Mill oil). For the next best honey scent I would go with the one from Elements in the Flicker oil section. Not only are they both great in wax but perfect for soap and B&B products. Just straight no nonsense honey scents.