J & E polish company fragrance?

Miadrianel Candles

Sure is a pretty strong claim.

No descriptions of the scents and no sniff samples to order since the minimum is 2 lbs....no prices per lb either:confused:

I would also surely love to know if these oils are as good as they say.

Well that's good to know. I customer service deserves points and if their pigment is good we could have a winner here as for FO sources. I did talk to a gentleman the and I actually asked about the claim of 1% and he did state that what they were selling was probably as concentrate as it could be. I hope I'm impressed when I use the fragrance I ordered.

Dan

What scents did you end up ordering?

Peppermint, Apple Pie, Orange Clove, Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon, Sweet Cinnamon, Opium, Linen, Southern Garden, Sugar Plum, Apple Blossom, Pine Needle. I think a few others but don't remember. Red color too. Maybe it will be in tomorrow.... But I have a new grandson so won't be doing much candle stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Peppermint, Apple Pie, Orange Clove, Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon, Sweet Cinnamon, Opium, Linen, Southern Garden, Sugar Plum, Apple Blossom, Pine Needle. I think a few others but don't remember. Red color too. Maybe it will be in tomorrow.... But I have a new grandson so won't be doing much candle stuff.

Congratulations on the new grandson!

I didn't like any that much OOB so haven't been in a hurry to test. Nothing outstanding. I was a little ticked cause the shipping was way too much $12.87 ordered 10 1oz samples all in glass bottles and 1 pigment block at maybe 3oz. All were $3.00 each. Tried the Peppermint on a cardboard car sachet and could not smell a thing after 1 day. I have no luck with peppermint lasting.

Got

Peppermint, Apple Pie, Orange Clove, Cinnamon Bun, Spice Apple, Clove, Nutmeg, Herbal, Red type, B. Sterling.

They're all for sale... Make me an offer.

Edited by Sharon in KY

isn't that disheartening...i hate it when i get a bunch of fo's that i have been so excited about..and then am dissapointed in them..

I have been testing long enough..i can usually tell if i will like it..just from sniffing oob...

very few times am i surprised by, when i don't think it will be a good one, and it turns out to be good..when i put it in wax..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES