Businesses come and go.... Please post

Blest2BAmerican

I guess I didn't word this correctly. Does anyone know of candle/soap supply businesses that have opened or closed within the past couple of years? I've been seeing post for people trying to find replacement FOs for companies that have closed and it got me to wondering if there are any that I've previously bookmarked (but never got around to ordering from) that might no longer be around.

Flickers FOs closed. Most of her FOs went to Elements but she kept a few and opened up Moonworks.

Old Mill FOs closed. Her oils are now at Tony's/SGS.

Miami-Erie-- well I don't remember what supplier they used to be. I'm sure someone here will remember.

FOH - Fragrance Oil Heaven recently closed and her oils are also at Elements.

Mr. Missy seems to have closed. He used to be in business with the original Missy's oils but no longer affiliated.

Tradewinds - who knows whats going on with them. They have at least 75% of their oils listed as being out of stock-- going on 3 yrs now!

Southern Soapers - currently looking for a buyer.

These are the ones I know of. HTH

Miami-Erie-- well I don't remember what supplier they used to be. I'm sure someone here will remember.

They were opened by the owners of Snowtop, who sold their stuff to Indiana Candle Supplies.

Scents for Soy sold out and is now Fragrance Oil Central, same scents.

HTH

If I remember correctly Caralina Candle Supplies was the sister biz to Tri-State Candle Supplies in WV. CC supplies closed about 2 yrs ago and moved everything to Tri-State. Tri-State Candle Supplies is still open but I haven't bought anything from them in about 3 yrs.

They are one of the very few if only suppliers that still carries all of the Astorlite waxes including the impossible to find K6228 pillar blend and Astorlite's mottling blend and cut and carve. The're at: www.tristatecandlesupply.net

Greenleaf Candle Supply closed within the last year, if I recall correctly. I was really bummed because they were real close to me, and I could just go pick up my orders. I think a lot of their scents went to Just By Nature, but I could be wrong about that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...