Bert's Heaven Scents

ladysj

Somehow this price increase doesn't bother me at all.

She has great customer service. I appreciate that she's explained the reason why and has given us advance notice so we can order up before the increase. And even if it does cost more it will probably still be less than 95% of the others are charging.

Ditto on the Honey Spice Cake. Also love the Banana Nut Bread, Peanut Butter Crunch (and I am not a PB lover), Creme Brulee, Apple Dumpling, Fresh Pear, Raspberry Brulee, and French Vanilla (one of the best I have found).

OK, I looked 3 times, Honey Spice Cake is not listed:confused:

Kyme, she must be out of it. I think she takes them off the page if the FO isn't available.

Yes, she does take it off the page once it goes out of stock. I know she has a slow manufacturer so when she has a run on one of their FO's it may take a while to get it back in stock.

She's absorbed a lot of price increases this summer to keep it affordable for the rest of us. Hopefully the new price increase will keep her in business; I'd hate to see her close her doors!

I definitely have to agree on her prices and excellent customer service as well as super fast shipping. I ordered 26 lb of oils from her and it arrived here in Australia in 6 days!! Cannot complain about that level of service at all, and will definitely be purchasing more from her in the future.

As for her prices, even with shipping from the States to Sydney included she is still 50% cheaper than the local suppliers we have here. I wonder why I now get over 90% of my oils out of the US rather than local :)

I use and love these Bert's FO's

BRV

Angel

Lemon Biscotti,

jamaican bay rum

strawberrries and champagne

cap brulee

creme brulee

satin sheets

paradise

hawaiin rain 9 like tropic tan

any of her dupes I have tried are fanastic.

I ordered recently from Bert's and they arrived very quickly. OOB I was wondering about some of the scents but once in the hot wax they were great.

The strong HT scents that I really like so far are:

Redwood and Cedar mixed with Aspen Forrest

Jamaican Bay Rum

Sea Mist

Honeydew Melon