Best Fresh Oranges out there??

coffeebean

I use Orange from C&S. It smells just like a juicy orange cut in half and you can smell the rind too. But I don't use it straight. I use as a mixer with cranberry and just need a little bit as the orange is strong. I like that its just a straight fresh orange scent with no other notes in it. I use glass glow palm.

I love sweet orange and chili pepper (millcreek) and satsuma (aroma haven). Scentury Candles has one called orange splendor that is great, but their website seems to be down. I have only tested in soy, but I have read that a lot have used the sweet orange and chili pepper in soy with good results. hth

Edited by LeahRB

I've used Genwax's Juicy Bits of Orange for years in straight soy to straight paraffin and just about everything in between. It's a strong thrower, with no fuel smell at about 3/4 oz./lb. :cool2:

http://www.generalwax.com/scents/4-oz--bottles/cate_62/p___P0592292.html

Yep, this one is pretty realistic and delicious. You might also want to look into AromaHaven's Fresh Squeezed Orange. NG's version isn't bad either.

Thank you very much for the ideas, I will try some of those. I did try C&S, it gave off a burning smell. I asked different people what they smelled walking into a small bathroom and they said "hot candle or plastic burning". Off to order more samples. Thanks again :))