Need help finding a true "dirt" smelling FO...

mzpickles

Straight patchouli smells like dirt to me.

Patchouli notes in some perfumes often come across smelling like dirt to me, but I want to find something that just says *dirt*. I actually want to try and blend it with patchouli, I might lose the dirt smell but we'll see! :)

MMS has one called "Earth" but boy-oh is it 'spensive! Has anyone here tried a dirt fo that they could recommend? TIA! :cheesy2:

$45.20 for a single pound?!!!!? :spit: *faint*

What about Moonworks 'Gaia'? Sorry, haven't put it in wax yet to give you a review but maybe search for it here. I didn't see it on her site recently and asked about it and was told it is still available.

mms's dirt is spendy but its good! I have a perfumers kit from there and dirt smells like... dirt. straight up dirt, lol!

I ended up buying the Earth from MMS, got it today and it's perfect for what I want to do with it! But somebody tell me please, why in the world did I buy a bottle of Hinoki Wood? It sounded so good from the description but there's something about the oob smell that just turns me off! :sad2:

I ended up buying the Earth from MMS, got it today and it's perfect for what I want to do with it! But somebody tell me please, why in the world did I buy a bottle of Hinoki Wood? It sounded so good from the description but there's something about the oob smell that just turns me off! :sad2:

I love Hinoki wood, but its very strong. It mellows in soy and soap, I promise. But dont use full amount... I use .5oz PP with it because its SO strong.

Its one of my best sellers