Harvest Time

lsbennis

Looks very nice :). Interesting colour for the Witches Brew. Am I correct in assuming that is from MW? I am currently testing that FO in small Whisper (102) jars. I coloured mine with green and a touch of black to make it an interesting dark green. But I digress. I do like the presentation, and love your labels. Definately something I would buy if I saw it.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks everyone! :smiley2:

@Wessex...yes that is MW's Witches Brew, I'm not liking it very much, to me it needs something else added to it. Let me know how you like it when you burn yours.

@Trudi....Lol...thanks for pointing that out, I did not even notice that, good thing it is only a tester candle. :rolleyes2

Edited by lsbennis

I have been testing the Witches Brew in tealights and small whisper jars (in GG palm). As these are not big containers, I have been testing in a bathroom that is about 60 square feet. The HT is pretty true to the CT; a bit "understated" - "sublime" - that kind of thing. I personally like the HT, but as I am having other issues with the testing (which I shall post about later in the appropriate forum), I don't really want to draw any firm conclusions yet. But all in all, I like the scent. Hopefully I can get it to throw a little more.

Cheers,

Steve