Best Roasted Chestnuts or nut type

Candybee

I'm considering a roasted chestnuts or some kind of pecan or nut type scent for fall/holidays but don't know where to begin. Anybody have a fav? Could be a roasted chestnuts, or coconut pecan, or a maple nut crunch or anything really nutty & sweet that warms you up when you smell it. Do you have a fav? Do your customers have a fav? Thanks.

I sell an ungodly amount of Caramelized Pralines during the Fall and Christmas seasons. It's a good one and I work with soy...the throw is fantastic. It's got a little bit of everything in it. Definitely worth checking into if you can catch the .99 oz sale they have. Sign up for their newsletter if you haven't already.

So many to choose from. Since a few of these; Pecan Pie, Vanilla Hazelnut, and Carmalized Pralines, are from CS I will give them a try since they are my main scent supplier. I already have the Carmalized Pralines but always used it as a blender and not straight. Will have to check it out.