Looking for a good Peach FO for Palm

Wessex

Hi All,

I am hoping someone could direct me to a Peach FO that has good CT/HT in Palm wax. I am not a peach lover, so in all my FOHO'ing I have not sampled any. Now my Mom wants me to make a nice peach smelling container for her (yes, I make candles for my Mommy :cheesy2:). I have read her several descriptions of Peach FO's and she just wants a straight peach scent.

So if anyone could direct me towards a nice Peach, I would appreciate it. If I decide to try several places for samples, I will end up ordering alot more than I can test in the next year :rolleyes2.

Thanks All,

Steve

Thanks Barbara and Candybee for the suggestions. Of course I just received deliveries yesterday from both Peak and CS, wish Mom had made the request a few days earlier, LOL! Looks like I might need to find more stuff to order :smiley2:.

Cheers,

Steve

Good luck with the Peach. I think I have the CS version and I love it.

However when I would burn it in soy it smelled rotten. I found that: 1) adding the FO at a lower temperature, 2) curing for weeks, and 3) wicking down, all helped to improve the scent.

Hope you have an easier time with the palm than I did with soy. Chances are, you will :)