Few new Candle Science scents

tmarcusen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not order more FO. I will not order more FO. I will not order more FO. LOL

:P

Mine usually goes: I will not order more FO. I will look but will not order more FO. Oh, there are only a few that I've looked at that I'll get. Lookie, found the list of the new ones that I'll have to get. Gotta check to see what everyone else is getting; based on their recommendations I'll probably drop a few. Based on their recommendations I have to order a few more. And my total is: :shocked2:

Mine usually goes: I will not order more FO. I will look but will not order more FO. Oh, there are only a few that I've looked at that I'll get. Lookie, found the list of the new ones that I'll have to get. Gotta check to see what everyone else is getting; based on their recommendations I'll probably drop a few. Based on their recommendations I have to order a few more. And my total is: :shocked2:

Haha! I have little lists in my drawer, too. But at the moment, I am trying to find places for all of the FO I have recently ordered...Elements, Connie's, AH, Candle Cocoon, Candlewic, Kentucky...and I don't even sell yet! Just this morning I realized that all of my votive drawers are full, which means that I can't make any more! :shocked2: I have to find a way to get rid of some of these votives! Or...maybe I should just buy another set of Sterilite drawers when I am out today and stop at Target. :P

I know I'm sick...:tiptoe:

Edited by nmhoneybear

...maybe I should just buy another set of Sterilite drawers when I am out today and stop at Target. :P

I know I'm sick...:tiptoe:

I think you sould get 2 more sets of drawers. They do stack very easily. :laugh2:

You aren't the only one who is sick ... I think there's an epidemic!

Well, I had to order some wax anyway so therefor had to try the cake and day at the Spa....3 of each of course...I tried to get more of the Cake but bummer...only allowed 3 of each at the (Specifics not allowed.)

I have been wanting to try out the IGI 4794 wax for votives and tarts and this was my excuse to go for it hee hee hee

I absolutly LOVE CS's oils...my total favorite FO supplier

Edited by Scented

I think you sould get 2 more sets of drawers. They do stack very easily. :laugh2:

You aren't the only one who is sick ... I think there's an epidemic!

HAHA! Judy, I only bought one today...add that to the NINE that I already have (which are full) and I am sittin' real purty at TEN.

I am thinking seriously about getting some insurance soon so that I can start selling off some of my stash. :)

Well, I had to order some wax anyway so therefor had to try the cake and day at the Spa....3 of each of course...I tried to get more of the Cake but bummer...only allowed 3 of each at the nice price (specifics not allowed)

I have been wanting to try out the IGI 4794 wax for votives and tarts and this was my excuse to go for it hee hee hee

I absolutly LOVE CS's oils...my total favorite FO supplier

I just ordered the same two scents....on their facebook page it says these scents will be on sale for 1 week. I have to behave myself now. (Yeah, right...until another oil sale):tiptoe:

Edited by Scented

I just ordered the same two scents....on their facebook page it says these scents will be on sale for 1 week. I have to behave myself now. (Yeah, right...until another oil sale):tiptoe:

Hmmm, well I do need some more candle warning labels, I guess I should place my order for them now! :D

So has anyone who ordered got the new CS scents yet? Please, please, please post your OOB reviews before I burst!!!:yay::laugh2:

Looks like I'll be getting mine in tomorrow Candybee.

I have so many testers from the AH/RE sale and now these coming I'm hoping to try and get some stuff done this week....will surely let you know my opinion on how it smells OOB as soon as I get it.

Too funny! So did it work? If anyone finds out there is a sale, post here please! :)

Jackie

http://jaxxcandles.com

LOL It worked for Candlescience. :)

But...I have been contemplating an order from Southern Garden Scents. They have the dupe to my favorite perfume (Estee Lauder's Sensuous) and a sale on all FO (oops! not supposed to say the latter...).

LOL It worked for Candlescience. :)

But...I have been contemplating an order from Southern Garden Scents. They have the dupe to my favorite perfume (Estee Lauder's Sensuous) and a sale on all FO (oops! not supposed to say the latter...).

You can say it. Just can't post specifics about it.

Got my order in yesterday.

My opinions OOB on Cake.....kind of smells the same as Very Vanilla. It smells really good but I was hoping for a more cakey sweet type smell but then again thats just and OOB opinion so it could be entirely different in wax.

Day at the Spa smells really nice oob. Very clean with really nice citrus notes to it. A sure winner for me.

Those are the only 2 I ordered. I didn't go with Driftwood because I don't think that one will go over real great here.

Anyone else get theirs yet? I'm curious on everyones opinions on the 2.