Aroma Haven's scent sale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Almond Creme, Almond Paradise, Amish Quilt, Amish Spice Loaf, Angel Heart, Apple Butter & Caramel, Barbershop 1920's, Butternut Pumpkin, Christmas Cheer, Country Christmas, Gingerbread Pumpkin, Interlude, Mountain Waters, Pickin Pumpkin, Pumpkin Bread & Avalanche

as you can see I love Pumpkin!!!! :yay::yay:

Barbara AL

I had to jump in for a few. Apple Butter Caramel, Apples & Pumpkin Strudel, Corn Husk, Cornucopia, Frosted Winter Berry, Forbidden Fruit, Celtic Moonspice (already use this one & LOVE it), Cinnamon Cranberry, Roobios, Redwood, Sweet Tooth, & a few others. I behaved myself...more of a personal treat to play with these scents as the weather cools. Can't wait til they come now! :rolleyes2

Like everyone else, I need more scents like I need a hole in my head, but of course I went in on the <price removed by moderator. Refrain from posting specifics of a sale in the future>. I ordered one of all the new FO's, and a 'few' more I've been wanting to try.....ok a lot more than a 'few'. :yay:

Edited by Scented

I'm not telling how many I ordered, it is almost embarrasingly too much.:tiptoe:

Haha! This really made me laugh. I can so relate! The first time they ever had a sampler sale a few years ago, I ordered 75! lol

This time, I only ordered 25. Some of the ones they had listed as "New" in the e-mail were not listed as "New" in the fragrance list, so I didn't order them. A few of them were from last year. I had to narrow it down cuz I didn't want to spend as much. That was my reasoning. Besides, I don't have room for any more samples!!

Edited by nmhoneybear

Hi, I saw you guys chatting about the sale and just wanted to add my excitement to the mix too.

I put my order in on Saturday and i can't wait till they all get here.

I've heard really great things about their pumpkin scents and

i'm a sucker for that type. I hope I can do them justice in soaping

recipes. I did go a little overboard on the scents and ordered

way too many. *blush* I hear that one of the biggest orders

they had was a qty of 377 or something like that.

i loove smelly good stuffs.

My stuff will be here tomorrow...love being close by at least for next day delivery. Wasn't sure with the sale and all.

Can't imagine 377 1 oz. bottles being delivered!! Wonder if it's for them or perhaps a resale/ebay type thing..who knows...anyway can't wait to sniff the new ones!

That's too funny! Someone was just telling me today that I needed to name a scent, "Green Grow the Lilacs" which is what the play was based on. :cheesy2:

Anyway, I would love, love, love a copy of the newsletter. PmM you. Thanks so much!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

I think that would be a great idea. Wonder how many people would get it. Could always attach a tag with a brief history. I think stuff like that is interesting, but depends on your audience.

Have you heard Hugh Jackman sing that? He has a great voice. Kinda hard to imagine him as Curly, tho, when all I can see is Wolverine...