What is your current opinion of Starville?

mzpickles

I've read a lot of older posts on this board about how Starville has the best Creme Brule FO in the universe, but I don't see a link to their site under the Supplier Abbreviations above. Are they flakey about filling orders or is it just an inadvertent omission? They have an Applewood FO that I'd like to try and I would like to see what all the fuss is about with their Creme Brule, but if they're one of the bad companies that doesn't respond to their customers and takes 3 months to fill an order then I wouldn't want to order from them. Any feedback would be appreciated! TIA! :cheesy2:

I have ordered from Starrville and really been very satisfied with their oils and their service. And no, they're not flakey or something!! hth

Thanks for your reply! As it turns out I got my oils today, very fast service!

sorry-know this is no help to you, but i was thinking of ordering some scents from starville myself. reading the older posts i have become (slightly!!!) obsessed with sniffing havana & high maintenace. are starville's good dupes for these? they don't have scent descriptions for them so can't see how they match up with the originals.

also, is it true that their Tuscan garden is really tyler's Diva?

i'd really like to give them a try, so any help/advice is welcome!!

tia-kris

Ok, I use them and love them. I go in and see them and know their products pretty good. Yes, the creme brulee is awesome. My top seller for 5 years. High maintenance smells like Tyler candle. It is different. You either like it or not. I use it. Tuscan gardens I am not sure of. I never smelled Diva. I don't carry that one. I love their sandlewood vanilla, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon butter, all of their reg. scents like pomegranite, strawberry, etc are excellent. I am not so happy with mac apple, but love their green apple. If you want to know about a scent, ask me. There are too many to name. They come in glass bottles. Full strenght scent. I use soy and they are strong enough for me. They get their stuff out fast. I am very impressed with Starrville. www.tylerstarrville.com :yay:

I ordered the creme brulee and it is strong.

This creme brulee smells very simular to kY Creme Brulee

No chocolate of carmelized notes to it

while I find both Candlescience and Peaks Creme Brulee to have

a yummy carmelized note to them but the throw is better with Starville

It depends on what type creme brulee you like, I like to mix

the starville with Peaks or CS to get the carmelized goodness I like

with the strong throw.

I also ordered the Mexican Vanilla and it too was strong so I suspect

many of the oils are super strong wish they had a sampler!!

Hope this helps