C&S FOs?

Jenny

I agree on the Snickerdoodle...smells yummy

White Tea and Ginger smells great and French Vanilla.

They ship super fast and if I order from them before 2 I always get my package the next day...it helps that I live about 2 hours away from them.

White Tea and Ginger smells great and French Vanilla.

For some reason, those two sound to me like they would be awesome mixed together. :drool:

Candles & Supplies does not get talked about much. I kind of figured their stuff wasn't that good, but I may need to try some. On a perfume board I visit there was some discussion about wanting an apple cider donut type of scent, and now I'm wanting to try C&S 'Cider Donut'.

I never tried mixing the two but yes you are right...not a bad idea :)

Another nice summery scent I like is Mango Margarita...smells like something I want to drink on a hot humid day :)

C&S oils are pretty hit or miss for me....many of them smell great OOB but not all too great in candles....probably nice for B&B

For some reason, those two sound to me like they would be awesome mixed together. :drool:

Candles & Supplies does not get talked about much. I kind of figured their stuff wasn't that good, but I may need to try some. On a perfume board I visit there was some discussion about wanting an apple cider donut type of scent, and now I'm wanting to try C&S 'Cider Donut'.

Hi ladies! I just finished using their Oatmeal Milk & Honey and cannot get a hot throw at all! I use 4630 for my containers with a 44-32-18z (50) wick in my 8 oz containers. I'm new to this and find some of my fo's from them do not smell while lit. They have a good cold throw. Any help would be appreciated! Love this site everyone is so helpful and friendly!!

I have been wanting to try Edible Spice....good to know it throws well in wax so if I buy it I know it won't be a waste...thanks Candybee

What spice do you detect the most out of it?

Hi ladies! I just finished using their Oatmeal Milk & Honey and cannot get a hot throw at all! I use 4630 for my containers with a 44-32-18z (50) wick in my 8 oz containers. I'm new to this and find some of my fo's from them do not smell while lit. They have a good cold throw. Any help would be appreciated! Love this site everyone is so helpful and friendly!!

I'd try a 51z wick, 44z seems too small.

JMO

Carrie