Bamboo Sugar Cane from WSP

I am in LOVE. I really.. cant say enough.

But, at 34.00 for 16oz.... YOUCH. Thats almost double what I generally spend on FO, and I am really trying to be more aware of what I am spending on supplies lately.

Soooo... anyone found a version of this from another supplier that they like?

Its : a blend of Lime, Musk, Lemongrass, Vanilla (1%) ... its a "Trapp candle Co" dupe I guess. Its really unisex and nice.. nobody who has smelled it has had anything but amazing things to say about it.. so I want to keep it around but if I can find a nice version from elsewhere I'd be all over that.

the only other places I found it was from Fragrance Oil Heaven and I've never ordered from there before, and the desc. was different. And "The scented nest" where it was described the same but again, almost $30 for 16oz.

Ohhhh! I *just* got a sample of a Bamboo Sugar Cane fo from AH today! It smells lovely oob and it's certainly less expensive ($19.95/lb) than the ones you've mentioned. Description reads:

"Clean, herbaceous bamboo blended with the sweetness of pure sugar cane. Notes of rosewood, grapefruit, sweet plum, leafy citrus, Asian grasses and aromatic litsea round out this fragrance oil which creates unique scent. This oil works well in CP soaps making it a premium choice for an entire line of bath & body products as well as candles, air fresheners and incense."

Also I'm going to try blending BCN's Bamboo (WYW) with their Sugar Cane (regular line) to see what I get! :wink2:

I started out using BSC from WSP. I had so many that wanted that scent in smelly jellies until I had to find another cheaper version, I like the one from AH. I think they are very close, in fact just about the same. Customers couldn't tell the difference! hth

I like the ah/re too but sure was disappointed in mabel's mint sugar cookie, a mango and the lime in da coconut. The sugar cookie is very beautiful if you are patient with it but customers expect that initial ht to be stonger. I poured at 6.5% so maybe 7 or 8% is a different story. Peaks has always been good and certainly not as expensive as others but still pretty pricey for some of their fos.