Best Vanilla FO

kabbs10476

In CP soap and B&B, WSP Vanilla Bean Noel rocks. It sticks well and even lightly scents your skin. It does not A but does D to a dark brown, it is a best seller for me and one of my favorites

My vote is with Candlescience Very Vanilla, which, according to an old post of Fragrance Twins on this forum, was supposed to be very close to identical to Candle Cocoon's Vanilla Voodoo. Really, it all comes down to what do YOU like in a vanilla scent? Do you want a true vanilla bean, a rich vanilla, a vanilla coconut, a sweet buttercream??? I would put CS Very Vanilla and CC's Vanilla Voodoo in the rich category. They just kind of envelope you in a cradle of vanilla... :meditate: MMMMMMmmmmmmm

In CP soap and B&B, WSP Vanilla Bean Noel rocks. It sticks well and even lightly scents your skin. It does not A but does D to a dark brown, it is a best seller for me and one of my favorites

I Love WSP Vanilla Bean Noel, it is great. I Also love DS Indulgent One, it is really nice one. CS Very Vanilla is a nice natural vanilla bean scent. I have them all...lol You can never have too many vanilla's. Who ever said "Plain Vanilla" just didn't have a clue.