Best Summer Scents

Candybee

What are your best summertime sellers?

CB, I don't sell but I thought I'd recommend one I'm loving right now, the Mango Cilantro from Candlewic. It's a lot sweeter than a Pineapple Cilantro scent, and this one is throwing like crazy in my 464! :cheesy2:

CB, I don't sell but I thought I'd recommend one I'm loving right now, the Mango Cilantro from Candlewic. It's a lot sweeter than a Pineapple Cilantro scent, and this one is throwing like crazy in my 464! :cheesy2:

You reminded me that I want to try a pineapple fragrance. I already have a mango I like.

Keep the suggestions coming folks. I'm looking for more on the fruity side or something beachy or drinkwise that screams summer.

CS

Sex on the Beach

Coconut Lime

Willowoods

Pineapple Paradise

Country Blueberry

Raspberry Sorbet

NG

Watermelon

All of these are selling great right now. Especially the Sex on the Beach and the Pineapple Paradise. **CS Mango Papaya is one that is also good!

Gee...a couple of days ago my reply would have been different but I delivered 8 bars of an orange scented soap to one of my wholesale accounts last Friday and they called and said they sold out of it in two days!! So I guess right now my best scent would be orange. Who knew!!! Guess I'll be making more orange.

Karen

You reminded me that I want to try a pineapple fragrance. I already have a mango I like.

Keep the suggestions coming folks. I'm looking for more on the fruity side or something beachy or drinkwise that screams summer.

oooooh! Pineapple Blossom from BCN is divine! Pineapple but better, very soft & sweet, not overly floral at all, it's still mostly a fruit fragrance.

Here are some ideas off the top of my head.

I don't sell yet so I can't tell you what I sell best but what I like best for this time of year are:

NG

Butt Naked

Coco Mango

* these two both scream summer to me

Daystar

Forbidden pomegranate

Elements

Olive Blossom

Brambleberry

Energy is a good one. Not so much fruity/beachy but nice

BCN

Pineapple Blossom

CS

I haven't burned either one of my testers yet but I think both Watermelon and Strawberry shortcake would be good

Peaks

Bird of Paradise

I am going to test out key lime pie from KY that I poured last week tomorrow. It smells like it might be a good summer scent too.

Edited by aviator girl

Here are a few of my favs that throw great in a Parasoy blend.

NG...

Frosted Lime Cupcake

Caribbean

Blue Hawaiian

CS...

Watermelon

Straw Short Cake

Coconut Lime

Rain Water

Peaks...

Mango Peach Salsa

Botanical Orchard & Nectar

Beach Daisys

DayStar...

Fleur d'Orchidee de Banane...I dont do B&B but this would be amazing in a lotion!

Cute Cabana Boy

Island Goddess Cupcake

KY...

Mandarin Coconut

Purple Cow

Candle Source...

Orange Creamsicle

Candle Cocoon...

Coconut Macaroon

MC...

Key Lime Pie

BW...