Soul Sister

Scented

From West Coast Aromatherapy:

http://www.westcoastaromatherapy.com/index.cfm?page=48

"Palmarosa blends well with woods like cedarwood, sandalwood and rosewood as well as citruses like lemon, orange, mandarin, and florals like jasmine, rose and geranium as well as chamomile (roman), lavender, patchouli and petitgrain"

HTH

Edited by Candybee

Some kind of berry (raspberry?) for magical playfulness with a touch of orange blossom and clean white musk for innocence and faith and a drop of rose for love and beauty. Haven't tried this mix... but these are the scents that come to mind when I think of Soul Sister.

ETA: Throw a little bit of vanilla (not foody vanilla) & patchouli in there too just for the hell of it. LOL (might help ground out the florals so it's not too sharp).

ETA AGAIN!: I keep coming back to this post because this blend sounds nice. Think I will try blending it today and see what I come up with. heehee.

Edited by CBE

When i hear that I think of the song moulon rouge...they mentions souls sister..so then I think then new orleans...hmm..creaole...or maybe mardi gras cake...yum!!

LOL, well think Train's version of Soul Sister. It's more San Francisco in nature maybe. I love the song and I think the name would be great with the right scent.

Some kind of berry (raspberry?) for magical playfulness with a touch of orange blossom and clean white musk for innocence and faith and a drop of rose for love and beauty. Haven't tried this mix... but these are the scents that come to mind when I think of Soul Sister.

ETA: Throw a little bit of vanilla (not foody vanilla) & patchouli in there too just for the hell of it. LOL (might help ground out the florals so it's not too sharp).

ETA AGAIN!: I keep coming back to this post because this blend sounds nice. Think I will try blending it today and see what I come up with. heehee.

Shall I come over and play with your scents lol! I don't have some of this, but I have some things to play with just the same lol. I've virtually rid myself of orange scents I think ... not on purpose. It just happened. I don't have a strong selection of rose either, BUT ... I am going to have to play when I get a chance. And by chance you do make this blend, soap it and tell me it doesn't go brown lol!