B&BW 'Twilight Woods'

Darbla

Bath & Body Works 'Twilight Woods': anybody found an FO anywhere? I love the stuff!

Lotion description:

"a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods"

"Juicy Berry, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Warm Woods"

Candle description:

"Master perfumers have blended apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and Tuscan cypress to create this hypnotic fragrance, inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods."

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some from WSP and poured it last night and it does have a familiar smell to it. I have the sensual amber scent from Mill Creek, just went and smelled it, and it does smell very similiar, got to many "smells" going on right now to be sure!

I can pick out the berries, apricot and cypress, so I don't think it would be the same as 'Sensual Amber'.

The last time I was in B&BW, right after that I went in a Rue 21 and I could have sworn their cheap @$$ stuff in a blue bottle was a lot like 'Twilight Woods'. The next time I was in Rue 21 I sniffed the blue stuff again, and it was very little like 'TW'. I think our sniffers vary on different days, and scents vary too.

I know this sounds crazy, but go smell Sensual Amber by Bath & Body Works and smell Twilight Woods, I think they are very close and might actually be the same, just renamed!! ;)

Yep, me too! Couldn't wait to go see what all the hype was about with this twilight woods scent, went in to the bbw store, put the lotion on my hands from the tester and about died.......yuck......I hate the sensual amber scent and thats all I could smell...couldn't get over to the sink to 'try out' their soap fast enough! LOL! Thought it was going to be some great new scent but it wasn't!