Annoyed with Aroma Haven

funkymonkey66

I have read before that AH RU is not good at answering emails but this is ridiculous. I had emailed them January 1st about an oil that went rancid after just a few months of purchasing it from them. 2 weeks went by with no response and I called and left a message, now a month later forwarded the original email to the other email addresses. It's been over a month and they have not even acknowledged the issue. It was da lime in da coconut and it's a brand new full pound. It smells like burnt rubber.

Really wasn't looking for anything other than to make them aware of the issue and asked how long the shelf life is for that oil so I make sure I use it before I lose it when I reordered it in the future. I would assume you get more than 3-4 months sitting on a shelf unopened so they must have sent me old stock. :mad:

So whatever their loss, the economy is rough and I can live without the 5 oils I buy from them or get them somewhere else.

Does anyone know of a replacement for the oil?

this is just my opinion but I feel the shelf life of their oils are not very long like some oils I have received from other companies. I know some scents have longer self life than others but it seems a lot of the oils from AH/RE have went bad fast. I also have da Lime in da Coconut and it smelled off after 6months. I have coconut lime from Heaven Scent that I got around the same time & it still smells good plus it smells great in candles.

i am glad i read this...i bought a sampler of de lime and loved it..

but this scared me off, to want to buy a lb...

i too don't understand why it is so hard to answer emails..

to me costomer service makes or breaks a business..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Sorry you are having problems but I have to say, I have been buying oils from them for several years and never had a problem with their customer service. Of course I am the type if I do email and don't get an answer I just call, with any supplier. They have even called me several times if there was a problem with order and I love their oils. It seems to be getting now that most of my oils are from them.

Thanks for posting this FunkyMonkey..

I will put AH on my do not order from list..

With customer service like that, Who needs them.. GHEESH...

Since AH can't take the time to reply to their current customers, they have now lost futures customers..

HELLO AH.. are you listening now.. :laugh2:

Wow, I thought it was just me.

I bought an ounce sample of Copa Cabana from AH during a recent sampler sale. It was a dark, dark near purple shade and smelled like acetone OOB. I emailed and got no response.

Because it was just an ounce, I let it slide. Sounds like maybe this wasn't just a one off though. Hmmmm...

I have some fo's that are at least 5 yrs old & are still perfect, so having one turn like that would really make me mad. Then, add crappy customer service to the list & it's game on! I'd send them a final email to let them know I had no option but warn other customers of their inexcusable business standards & will also be filing a complaint w/ the BBB. It may push them to do what they should have done a long time ago, but either way, I'd never order from them again.

Susan.

Thank you for sharing! I have ONE FO that I was going to order from them to try because it was HIGHLY recommended but I will go elsewhere now. I was willing to give them a shot since I mostly get all my FOs from three places but not now. I'm super bummed because they aren't far from me! Using them for one FO could have lead to them getting more of my business...I hope they realize what crappy customer service costs them.

Thanks, I am sure that many people have had nothing but great experiences with them otherwise they would have gone out of business a long time ago.

I am simply taking my business somewhere else. So much time has gone by they really couldn't say much to change my mind anyway. Like I said maybe I didn't buy enough from them for them to give a crap.

I do know I buy alot from alot of places, they did me a favor, I spend way too much on fragrances anyway, who is really going to miss 5?

. Like I said maybe I didn't buy enough from them for them to give a crap.

I do know I buy alot from alot of places, they did me a favor, I spend way too much on fragrances anyway, who is really going to miss 5?

:angry2:Pretty good when they don't care about even their smallest customers:sad2:

Really makes you wonder about why some companies are like this. I too take my business elsewhere, shouldn't matter if we spend $30 or $3000.

Well I know lots of soapers who love them for their great oils. I DO plan on trying them.

There is an excellent possiblity that your email ended up in their spam file, therefore they don't know about your problem.

Before you slam a supplier on a forum, you'd be wise to exhaust ALL avenues of a resolution prior to coming in a crying foul!

Is there the possiblity that the F/O is actually old than you remember?

I just don't see why you come in and whine when you also say you haven't actually had their side of the story. What you've done here in this post is a very cheap shot.:mad: