Berts FO's

LynnS

I buy from her and 6 other companies.Just depends on the scents I like to carry.

Just want to say check the site our soon because a sale is coming. Limited supply of fragrances . Good deals but you have to check yourself. To early now.

LynnS

I have been looking for Lemon Verbena and thought I read that it was a good one from Bert's. She said it is Lemongrass that people like.

I thought she discontinued Lemon Verbena. She said to look out for some limited supply scents. Price is RIGHT. You will see and will be surprised at the cost.:shocked2:

LynnS

Edited by LynnS

I think there was a thread about this recently but I can't find it. I know I've done the lilac in CP which is lovely and I've done a few others too - just cannot recall right now.

ETA: oh and the Andes Thin Mint was great tho it accelerated. But I'm not sure if she stil carries that.

Did you check the SRB?

Edited by CareBear

The prices were great even today. I think i will get on early and finally order some FO.

I went and spent over 80 dollars on just a few EO's last week for CP soap and didn't get much. I am still playing around and testing so i don't mind too much... but I would love to make a soap that smells like something fun.

She has the Andes Mint still but it might be on the closeouts.

I like Butterscoth blondie and so does a faithful customer but it is on the closeout section. I ordered some to have on hand. When its gone it is gone.

Yes she was closing to get it all set up. Gee I just put in 2 orders and now will have to order again.

LynnS

Edited by LynnS

I use the following oils from Bert either in candles and/or b&b:

Amber Romance

Angel

April Fresh Downy

Cappuccino Hazelnut (not as strong as I'd like - will switch suppliers)

Cinnamon Buns

Columbian Coffee

Fig & Melon (MY FAVORITE)

Gardenia

Honeysuckle

Lavender

Lily of the Valley

Mocha Cappuccino

Monkey Farts

Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Redwood & Cedar

Warm Vanilla Sugar

I'm always very happy with her oils and customer service!! Think I'm going to try that Aspen Forest this time around when she opens back up....

Everything I have tried from Bert is awesome...

Rain

Creme Brulee

Raspberry Brulee

Maple Orchard

Redwood & Cedar

Lemon Biscotti Pie

Banana Nut Bread

Aspen Forest

Peanut Butter Crunch

Caramel Apple

Amber Romance

Pumpkin Custard Spice

You can't go wrong with any of her FO.

Edited by nmhoneybear

It's just the limited supply oils on sale? I can't seem to get the sale prices on any of them.

I tried for the lemongrass....supposed to be 4.99 a lb but when I go to click on the put into cart part it says 6.49 and then when i add to carty it goes up to 11.48????? huh???

I logged in thinking that may have made a difference...no go

I cleaned out cookies and such...no go

I did try to email her to see whats up.

I love her FOs....prices are great even at regular price but really wanted to stock up at the (EDITED == Please stop putting specifics of sales in posts.)

anyone else have probs with adding to cart?

Edited by Scented

It's just the limited supply oils on sale? I can't seem to get the sale prices on any of them.

I tried for the lemongrass....supposed to be 4.99 a lb but when I go to click on the put into cart part it says 6.49 and then when i add to carty it goes up to 11.48????? huh???

I logged in thinking that may have made a difference...no go

I cleaned out cookies and such...no go

I did try to email her to see whats up.

I love her FOs....prices are great even at regular price but really wanted to stock up (EDITED TO REMOVED SPECIFIC SALES MENTION)

anyone else have probs with adding to cart?

I cant get sale prices on anything either.

Leisa

Edited by Scented