Natures Garden

CandleMama6

I bought 3 off of here actually which are from natures Garden.. I'm unfortunately not overly impressed with them (natures garden)

I bought Cranberry Relish... which has a berry smell but not a strong cranberry to it. It smells very sweet.. synthetic sweet. My husband says he smells blackberry in it, and almost a bubblegum smell. Its strange. Not BAD, but not cranberry.

Country Garden.. which is less floral and more "old lady". All four of my test smellers (my mom, husband, neighbor, and mail carrier <hehe> ) thought it was too strong and very "grandmas panty drawer".

and Hydrangea Heaven was impressive, it really does smell like hydrangea and I'm happy with it.

They come in plastic bottles which actually leak at the top a bit... I'm just not impressed overall, so I wont be buying from them again. So far Snowdrift, Candle Science, Peaks, and Candle Source have been wins for me. I live about 45 minutes from Majestic Mountain sage so I am going to drive up there and buy some stuff and I am going to test smell all of their FO's if they will let me.. they cost a bit more but I wont have to pay shipping or worry about getting one I wont love when it arrives.. so I will let everyone know how that was once I get back from doing that. Waiting for tax money for that trip, LOL!!

Hi there,

We purchase quite a few scents from Natures Garden and have found pretty much all of them to be excellent. There are a couple that I would probably not purchase again although that is due to not liking the scent rather than any other reason.

Being in Australia it can be just a little difficult to sniff before you buy, so I have to take the risk on some and see what happens.

We currently have 26 scents from NG and as I said they are all excellent in both hot and cold throw. We use both palm and soy wax and they work very well in both.

As far as the bottles leaking, we have not found that to be the case at all, and our order is shipped some 15,000 miles or so to get to us. Every order we have received has been delivered quickly and in excellent condition, with no leaking or damage at all.

Edited by RichardLOZ

I really like natures garden if i order by 11 am est its shipped that day and i get it the next day. i have tried alot of their oils and there was only a few i did not like. but you will get that at any supplier you order from. hths

I have to also commend NG. I am impressed with their oils, their customer service, their shipping time and cost, and their packaging. The pricing of their oils is impressive also. I use paraffin and gel, and some palm waxes. As with any supplier, there are always fragrances I do not care for. However, I can say I have liked most of the fragrances I have purchased from them. I have never had a problem with the bottles leaking. NG has my vote and business!

OMG, You picked the three nasty fragrances that they carry!!! LOL Seriously, give them another chance. Country Garden is nasty, Cranberry Relish is blech, and Hydrangea Heaven is just floral overload IMO. They have so many wonderful choices--don't limit yourself to just three!

I bought 3 off of here actually which are from natures Garden.. I'm unfortunately not overly impressed with them (natures garden)

I bought Cranberry Relish... which has a berry smell but not a strong cranberry to it. It smells very sweet.. synthetic sweet. My husband says he smells blackberry in it, and almost a bubblegum smell. Its strange. Not BAD, but not cranberry.

Country Garden.. which is less floral and more "old lady". All four of my test smellers (my mom, husband, neighbor, and mail carrier <hehe> ) thought it was too strong and very "grandmas panty drawer".

and Hydrangea Heaven was impressive, it really does smell like hydrangea and I'm happy with it.

quote]

Thanks for the responses everyone. I haven't heard much about them so wanted to get some feedback from others before I order some samplers.

I use their fragrances almost exclusively and have only had maybe a handful of ones I don't care for. Their fragrances are ridiculously strong and great quality! Give them a try! Definitely try Fresh Linen if you like fresh scents--it's one of my bestsellers. I am also crazy for their Iced Cinnamon Buns and many of their other foodie scents! :)

I use their fragrances almost exclusively and have only had maybe a handful of ones I don't care for. Their fragrances are ridiculously strong and great quality! Give them a try! Definitely try Fresh Linen if you like fresh scents--it's one of my bestsellers. I am also crazy for their Iced Cinnamon Buns and many of their other foodie scents! :)

Do you care to share?:)

I have been buying from NG for years, been very happy with almost everything I have purchased from them. Great throw in soy wax. I also buy their MP soap bases which have a very nice quality. Paradise Reef and Tahitian Waterfall are two of my favorite fragrances. I noticed someone mentioned Fresh Linen I must agree that's a good one too and Country Clothesline. Bite Me is also a good seller. Great customer service and fast shipping too. You won't be disappointed.

I know all suppliers have good and bad fragrances. But there is more than just product that makes a company good. You can have kick butt fragrances but lousy customer service. And if that is the case, then the fragrances are not worth the hassle. So it is nice to hear that the customer service is good as well.

I use soy wax and it seems like I saw somewhere that they do not test their oils in soy, so I have been a little hesitant to try them. I only have a few suppliers that I purchase from, but have always wondered how their scents would do CT and HT in soy waxes.

I have been looking over their site and their list of fragrances is HUGE!! :shocked2: Now to just narrow it down.

Thanks again to all who have commented. I especially appreciate the ones who have listed the wax they use. That helps a lot as well!!

Edited by CandleMama6
can't spell

As I mentioned earlier on, we use a selection of NG fragrances. Favourites for me are

Monkey Farts

Black Magic

Fresh Outdoors

Fresh Cut Grass

Berry Bewitching Brew

Australian Bamboo Grass

Ocean Mist

Torrential Rain

Country Clothesline

Cucumber Mint

just to name a few.

All throw really well in both soy and palm, and their customer service is outstanding. It only takes a couple of days longer for me to receive fragrances from NG as opposed to buying locally. It also works out cheaper for me even with the shipping, particularly at the moment seeing as the Aussie $ is strong against the US $, so I win big time right now :)

I would be very surprised if you are not happy with whatever you decide to purchase from NG.

The thing is, I didnt order them from NG.. I bought a bunch of FO's off a member on here. Most I bought from her were great (from all different suppliers)... but the two from NG were no good.. so that was obviously why she was selling them, but the others I got from her were great FO's so obviously my opinion of NG oils was formed based on that. I also dont appriciate getting FO's in plastic bottles.. when they come like that I have to move them over to amber glass bottles and thats a pain. Its all personal preference I guess.

After re-reading this I went back and looked at the bottles again.. and they DO leak. I held them upside down, and laid them on their side.. and they leaked. All three.. so its nice to hear thats not a problem for everyone.. but it is a problem with the three I got.

OMG, You picked the three nasty fragrances that they carry!!! LOL Seriously, give them another chance. Country Garden is nasty, Cranberry Relish is blech, and Hydrangea Heaven is just floral overload IMO. They have so many wonderful choices--don't limit yourself to just three!

quote]