FINALLY pic of my 2nd CP

Tess

These are scented with Peak's Fruit Slices. No A or D. I was aiming for Orange with red swirls, but the orange came out peachy since I was shy on the color. Smells great. I was cleaning some stuff off the supplies I used and it did not lather, I am hoping it needs to cure before it gets bubbly.

The first is of the whole batch, and the 2nd is a close up so you can see the swirls. Thanks all!!

post-515-139458376185_thumb.jpg

post-515-139458376187_thumb.jpg

Woohoo! You are brave to swirl on your second batch. I made batch #7 a couple of days ago. I'll have to take a picture. I did an in the pot swirl. It was pretty soft, as I didn't take a water discount. It should be hard enough now to cut. I'll try to remember to bring the camera home from work.

Woohoo! You are brave to swirl on your second batch. I made batch #7 a couple of days ago. I'll have to take a picture. I did an in the pot swirl. It was pretty soft, as I didn't take a water discount. It should be hard enough now to cut. I'll try to remember to bring the camera home from work.

Thanks yall!!

Carrie, I actually swirled my 1st batch too!! IT came out pretty cool. I think I have the swirl thing down!! Cannot wait to see yours!!!

Diamond- As soon as they cure Ill be sending it your way!!!