aromatherapy scent suggestions

Debk

I am trying to add new scents and would love some nice upscale smelling spa fo's for my salts and oil warmers mostly and for my 70/30 wax candles.

I know I also need to add patchoulli, sandalwood, nag champa, brown sugar and fig, white tea to my line for the ones who want the 60's scents as well.

I saw on one post where salty sea air was a nice ocean scent. I would like to find some nice fruit scents also like grapefruit and some nice upscale spa scented fo's. I hate to buy a lot of oils just to sniff so hoping someone can jump in here and help me out with suggestions. Thanks! :rolleyes2

Thank you. Have those scents and love them. I also love the fruit type scents such as grapefruit, etc.

I mix Elements Sea Island Grapefruit with CS Honeysuckle Jasmine 50/50 for a Jasmine Grapefruit. My customers like this combo. I've also heard of vanilla grapefruit combo thats soothing and citrusy. I just find that grapefruit alone doesn't sell for me. Once I started mixing it customers love it.

BCN's Basil, Sage & Mint is nice.

Just going to say, I don't think of Brown Sugar Fig as a 60s throw back scent.

Southern Garden's High Energy is nice

a lavender, patchouli and vanilla blend might be really nice as well.

Some kind of Olive blossom scent might work for you too. Southern Garden's has a Vervaine Olive Blossom I believe.

BCN's Basil, Sage & Mint is nice.

Just going to say, I don't think of Brown Sugar Fig as a 60s throw back scent.

Southern Garden's High Energy is nice

a lavender, patchouli and vanilla blend might be really nice as well.

Some kind of Olive blossom scent might work for you too. Southern Garden's has a Vervaine Olive Blossom I believe.

Yes! Olive Blossom is wonderful. I use the one from Elements (formerly Flickers).