Mulled Cider - my blend

NG Drakkar - suprisingly enough - I think it's because I colored it black

Winter

Jack Frost

Holiday Wreath - my blend

NG Christmas Splendor

NG Christmas Cabin

Sock's Almond & Shea - soap

Thanks to all who responded...it was interesting to see which fragrances worked for you this past year. Still hoping to see more add to this thread.

I hope everyone here has a Happy New Year...wishing you and yours the very best for 2010.

We'll be working on our store this coming year...hoping to open for the fall season...we were going to open this past year, but events got pushed into priority and we had to postpone our opening. We'll be sure and invite our fellow board members to our open house.

See you in the new year!

There are so many applications for B&B and so many waxes for chandlers. Someone may be posting about paraffin candle sales, but the oil will not be Body safe or won't throw in soy.

I appreciate threads like this for a different reason. I'll look for aroma trends - keeping in mind that these were the ones that sold well last year - not necessarily a predictor of how they will sell in 2010.

I appreciate threads like this for a different reason. I'll look for aroma trends - keeping in mind that these were the ones that sold well last year - not necessarily a predictor of how they will sell in 2010.

Your right it does not necessarily predict sells for 2010. But its a nice place to start for 2010 isn't it ?

There are so many applications for B&B and so many waxes for chandlers. Someone may be posting about paraffin candle sales, but the oil will not be Body safe or won't throw in soy.

So very true. My sells for Love Spell & Fresh Linen have been shockingly good this year but I have been carrying these scents for 3 years now. Looking at my past records I barely sold enough to actually keep those scents on my list.

Well there are several suppliers that sell the same type of fragrances. This is where you step in try them from all the different suppliers till you find the one you like.

Or try them from all the suppliers, go broke, and sell off all your samples at a discount and go out of business... Or charge...charge...charge.

Love Spell for me had slow sales this year but in the past has been a best seller. I have probable sold it for 7 years. Fresh Linen did sell where it hasn't in the past. Cinnamon Bun is still my very best seller. Then Maple Walnut Crunch, Blueberry Muffin, Butt Naked from AWE, very strong, sellls great all year, Butter Cream Frosting has done well this year. Apple scents have gone down for me.

Edited by Sharon in KY

Or try them from all the suppliers, go broke, and sell off all your samples at a discount and go out of business... Or charge...charge...charge.

That's a little extreme. I'm sure if she would search all the scents she could find where almost everybody orders their scents.

I did the same thing as my advice to her and I'm not broke and I don't charge my customers to death.

Do a search pick a few suppliers and test the scents. Does that sound extreme, nope I don't think so.