Best Sellers for 2009

beechcreekcandles

Your right it does not necessarily predict sells for 2010. But its a nice place to start for 2010 isn't it ?

I agree. That was why I suggested people putting where they bought the scent from. Not all scents with the same name throw the same. The supplier and the wax make a huge difference.

Or try them from all the suppliers, go broke, and sell off all your samples at a discount and go out of business... Or charge...charge...charge.

That's a little extreme. I'm sure if she would search all the scents she could find where almost everybody orders their scents.

I did the same thing as my advice to her and I'm not broke and I don't charge my customers to death.

Do a search pick a few suppliers and test the scents. Does that sound extreme, nope I don't think so.

It has nothing to do with pick a few suppliers. It is always nice to know who the supplier is when someone finds a kick butt scent. It gives one a good place to start instead of trying 10 of the same. If you choose not to share your suppliers that is fine. I do appreciate the ones who listed the suppliers because there are some that I don't order from and if there are several scents from one that seem to be popular with others then I am more apt to try them instead of ordering just one.

And while they are popular with one person, no it does not mean it will do well for me. But it does not mean it won't do well either.

I buy my scents from Daystar, NG, and JS. I don't care to share but I know that some JS scents aren't compatable with mosts peoples wax combos. Same with Daystar. I actually bought 4 different Love Spell scents before I found one that threw to my expectations. That's all I was saying.