How come no one has done a bath bomb class

Carrie

Cuz lol.

I take it you want one (duh right) and would you have any suggestions on who? If some step forward so I know who makes them other than myself, I'd approach them :)

I happen to use the meatballer and I don't think most do so. I also do the bubbles too (not fizzies.)

I don't have anyone in mind. I just want to learn to make them. I have a tablet maker with the different shaped ends for different shaped tablets and I have a really cool ice cube tray that makes 1" round cubes that are about 1.5" long. It's made out of hard plastic with silicone at the ends so you can push the cubes out. I think those would make cool bombs.

I'm more interested in seeing how they are made than how to make them with a meat baller or ornament. Does that make sense?

Edited because I have 5lbs of Slsa and want to make the bubbly kind.

Edited by Carrie

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have anyone in mind. I just want to learn to make them. I have a tablet maker with the different shaped ends for different shaped tablets and I have a really cool ice cube tray that makes 1" round cubes that are about 1.5" long. It's made out of hard plastic with silicone at the ends so you can push the cubes out. I think those would make cool bombs.

I'm more interested in seeing how they are made than how to make them with a meat baller or ornament. Does that make sense?

Edited because I have 5lbs of Slsa and want to make the bubbly kind.

Can you tell me where you bought the tablet maker? I would really like to get one.

Thanks

Carol

I'm pretty sure I bought it from Grumpy Girl.

I don't know what it's made out of but you could ask at lowes or home depot and they could help you. You need a tube about 6-8 inches long and 1.5-2 inches diameter, the ones I have are clear but you could use pvc too. Then you need a dowel that fits tightly inside.

You put some bath bomb mixture in the tube, put in the dowel and smack it with a hammer. That would make round tablets. The one I bought from Grumpy has concave wooden pieces that make rounded (not round) tops.