Gourmet coffee scents

Trappeur

I have to come up with a line of gourmet coffee scents for a specialty coffee shop.

Can I get some ideas of great throwing coffee scents and blends from different companies please? I really love Bittercreek and Candle Science and have been using what few oils from Backwoods and love their scents too. Candle Cocoon too.

Thanks.

Trappeur

Pumpkin Coffee from Candle Cocoon is awesome. I also love KY's Roasted Coffee which is awesome alone or mixed with her Caramel Pecan. I call that Caramel Latte. Oh, and Gingerbread Latte and Pumpkin Cappuccino from Backwoods smell delicious OOB, but just got them recently and haven't put them into wax yet. Everything from Backwoods is excellent, so I am not expecting to be disappointed with these.

Edited by nmhoneybear

From Candlescience:

Fresh Coffee - great mixer with the following

Vanilla Hazelnut

Very Vanilla

Sugar Cookie (I called this one Snickerdoodle Latte)

Chocolate Fudge (for a Mocha Latte)

Carmalized Pralines

Hansel & Gretel (Gingerbread Latte)

and, I'm going to order the new Raspberry Truffle and add a tiny amount of the Fresh Coffee for a Raspberry Truffle Latte.

Gee...now I wish I had a latte!

Karen

Hi,

I think I must be the last willy of the boat...lol, I've never had a cup of coffee, latte or cappuccino in my life... but I love the smell of them...That would be really neat to have a coffee shop sell candles all scented in the coffee scents!!

Hugs~

Michele

Michele,

You ought to try a bit every once in a while. A little bit of caffeine is good for headaches. ;)

Hi,

I think I must be the last willy of the boat...lol, I've never had a cup of coffee, latte or cappuccino in my life... but I love the smell of them...That would be really neat to have a coffee shop sell candles all scented in the coffee scents!!

Hugs~

Michele

Are you joking???You've never had a cup of coffee in your life?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:Omg! That is too wild!

Trapp

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Hugs~

Michele

LOL, I am the same way. I have never drank coffee, but absolutely love the smell of them, so I carry 4 different ones in my line. BTW, Starbuck's coffee ice cream with dark chocolate chunks is awesome!

I have to go along with Michelle and RWV.I've never had a cup of coffee but love to smell it. My husband MUST have it first thing in the morning. That is the only reason I like making it to smell it.

I have to go along with Bert's Vanilla Latte. :)

I would love to find a coffee shop to wholesale too. Just making the candles to smell and of course selling them. :yay:

LynnS

I think I can do even better than the coffee, never had steak, pork chops, bbq, taco, piece of pie, a salad, tomato,onion..the list goes on and on, I'm a weirdo...well, ok, not a weirdo, just really really fussy!!

Hugs

Michele

No Michele, your a really crazy weirdo, but a thin one I bet......:P