Bags

LynnS

Where can I buy the plastic bag that we package our candles etc at craft show.Doesn't have to be the THank You bags. Plain also is fine. Need ASAP.Realize I am about out .

Seems a few years ago someone said Wal Mart and now someone told me the Dollar Tree.I've never seen them at either place.Sure a store will not give me any.Need some to get by the next 2 days.

LynnS

We have a Sam's and Staples in the same area. We belonged to Sam's few years ago. Got Thank You bags and our EZ Up. Now we need to join again. We need both things.

I needed bags so bad I did go to Wal Mart.NONE.Had a show the next day and was getting ready to set up that night so REAL desperate.Finally brought the larger brown lunch that will hold about 6 candles. No handle but will last till tomorrow the second day of the show.

Off to bed. Beat

LynnS

Two options. Go to your craft store and use a coupon on their tote bags with the handles and that way you can stick your label on it. I have Michael's and AC Moore and every week they have a 40% or 50% off a single item.

For the future craft fairs order from here. http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/StoreCategory.aspx?CatalogID=9&GroupID=443&CategoryID=1941&CategoryName=Shopping+Bags

Edited by msalex28a