Why do spiders like THESE candles????

candlelady

We just got through pouring some Halloween glasses with Candy Corn but I LOVE yours!!!

Those labels are precious with the big pieces of candy and the spiders just set it off!

Are you going to be selling at any pre-Halloween festivals, craft shows or somewhere that you can display your creations? They would be a HUGE hit!

Take care,

Kellye

Love them! Now I am hungry for candycorn! LOL!:cheesy2: Did you make your own labels? If I am not prying, may I ask what program you used? I have an old version of Printmaster Gold..but I am sick of it and I am looking for something new.TIA!

Great Job..I hope that you sell tons!:smiley2:

Kim

Kimmeroo, I use Printmaster Gold actually and that's where the graphics came from. Periodically, if I need something different I buy graphics from istockphoto.

Oh, and I SOLD ALL THE CANDLES! I had 12 available on my website, and they all sold this morning!:yay:

I thought I was going to have to burn them all myself:laugh2:

Thanks all!

Carrie

I'm happy that you got them all sold. It would not have been that bad of a thing if you did end up with a few to burn for your self though.

I got my scent in and made the candle's a couple of weeks ago. They were really cute form my fist try at layered container's I thought. But I went to burn them and nothing. UUGGG I put to small of a wick. I got my cd10 and cd 12 wicks mixed up. I'm going to try again in a few days. Even though October is pretty much over maybe I can sale them. We will see if not I will just have to save them for next year.