Christmas tree scent

Pennie

I like KY's Christmas Past-very strong in my para-soy blend and also Candlescience's Mistletoe. It's not a straight pine but everyone who has smelled it said it smelled like a fresh Christmas tree. I personally like it better than just a straight pine smell. Also check out Aroma Haven...my new favorite supplier for FO's.

I just got Rocky Mountain Memories from AH/RE - It's new this fall. OOB it was very nice.

However, I knocked it all over my computer keyboard when I was comparing it to Mistletone Kisses. I was lucky because it went into my keyboard and that saved my table.

Maybe someone got a sample and can give a review of it.

I like Tradewind's Christmas tree.

We use to use their Christmas Tree years ago, when they had halfway decent customer service and they had oils in stock. Now their CS sucks. They are out of stock on a lot of oils and you never know what month or year it will be back in stock because they don't let you know. :laugh2:

Years ago KY had a Christmas Past that smelled just like the sticky sap from a fresh cut tree. But it changed and only me and my tester can tell it did. Sad cause it was soooo good. Wish I could find one like it but it's not worth ordering a sample from who knows how many companies. I still buy KY but it's not the same, still better than most.

I love Peak's Spruce tree as well--it's the closest to Tradewinds Christmas tree I could find. Sugared spruce from WSP is very nice, although not a Christmas tree scent, but different. Mistletoe from CS is quite nice, too. Don't judge it OOB--it's so much better in wax. Candle Cocoon's Winter Woodlands Whisper is good, too. HTH:)