ICS Fragrances

TheWickedWick

No help here, but I'm so glad you asked! I've never ordered from ICS before, but I need clamshells, and they have the best deal I've found, so I was going to give them a try. I was going to post the very same question as I figured I might as well test out some fall/holiday scents as long as I was ordering anyway! Looking forward to some more suggestions! :yay:

:yay: for fragrances that are good in 415!! It is the "soy" in my parasoy, too! So what percentage do you guys tend to use with ICS? Is it comparable to other suppliers? I don't notice much talk about them on this board. Also, anyone know if they have a good creme brulee or sugar cookie? :cheesy2:

:yay: for fragrances that are good in 415!! It is the "soy" in my parasoy, too! So what percentage do you guys tend to use with ICS? Is it comparable to other suppliers? I don't notice much talk about them on this board. Also, anyone know if they have a good creme brulee or sugar cookie? :cheesy2:

The Creme Brulee (ST) is awesome and super strong, but could also pass for a Chocolate Chip Cookie.

I use 100% soy and these are great!!!

Lily of the Valley

Lilac (not perfumey at all, like a bush lilac)

sea blossoms

cinnamon buns original rocks!

creme' brulee...I agree!

caramel cinnamon latte (just got it back from test..scored a 10)

vanilla hazelnut coffee

pink grapefuit

white cake

cactus & sea salt

chocolate kisses

cranberry

cinnamon red hot

eucalyptus

lime cooler

raspberry truffles

raspberry dreams

rose garden