Dinking around

Scented

Any thoughts? Wish I had a before picture to show just how ultra ugly they were with red and purple stripes, but apparently they were so ugly that my files pitched those shots into nothingness.

So used a combo of a very light red and some purple to soften the visual blow. Next time I may just go ahead and remelt the dang things.

Lsplpilr.jpg

The one on the left just has the light red (OK almost pinkish) overcoat to it and the one on the right has both the red and light purple.

No biggie if you think they're ghastly as you won't be the only one!

Thanks for the comments! Trying to get inspired to do the marigold, but at least was has been melted and scented lol.

Scented, those are absolutely gorgeous! What scent are they? And can I buy one? lol

Love Spell happens to be this batch. And yes, you can to both (IORC too)

I don't think they look that bad either. A few years ago I made some that were so putrid yellow and no wonder they won't come out of the votive mold, still to this day. I just shake my head and leave them sit. They have been in the freezer, the hot summer weather... might as well leave them outside to melt now and then go from there. :laugh2: