Natures Garden

jwn6w

They are like all other FO suppliers, they have some good and some not so good. I personally only use a couple of their FO's cause I can't get them to throw good without using 1-1/2 oz/lb in my wax blend.....and I won't buy anything that won't throw at 1 oz./lb or less. :cool2:

I love Natures Garden, they have great customer service, the fragrances I have gotten from them throw good hot and cold and they are very reasonable with their shipping. They are always coming out with new fragrances for each season. I just placed a large order today and I will have it by Thursday this week, you can't beat that. :rolleyes2

I have been buying NG's fragrance oils and I have been very pleased with them. They ship fast, and they smell great! There are some fragrances that had a fuel smell, such as lemon, yuzu (which smells great) and key lime pie. I ended up burning them outside and then I couldn't smell the fuel smell anymore. I also made sprays out of the the lemon and yuzu.

To make the spray, I used 8oz distilled water, 1 tsp fragrance oil, and 1 Tbsp witch hazel.

The bargain fragrance I bought was creamy coconut and it had a strong hot throw and smelled so good.

I buy the samples first and make about (3-4)-4oz jars first to test the throw and scent.

The hot throw of your scent will vary depending on which wax, wick, and jar shape and size you use. So what may throw well for one person, may not throw well for another if they use a different wax.

Some of my favorites are creamy coconut(sold out), coco mango, buttercream icing, carrot cake, iced cinnamon buns, grapefruit mango,butt naked,clean cotton,vanilla pear, banana nut bread, carribean and monkey farts.

I hope this helps!:smiley2: