JS Pumpkin Scents

jennhalcyon

Hi everyone!

I haven't ordered from JS in a while and I see they have quite a few pumpkin scents!! Any input on these:

Pumpkin Vanilla Creme

Pumpkin and Pralines

Pumpkin Harvest Cake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Patchouli

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin Fudge Torte

(think they should offer a pumpkin sampler!)

Did somebody recently mention a pumpkin 12 step program...sign me up!:laugh2:

Its been noted on the twins thread the Pumpkin fudge torte is the same as BCS's Pumpkin Cheesecake incase you've tried that one already.

I thought the pumpkin van. creme and the pumpkin and pralines weren't very strong throwers in pure soywax.

I've made :

Frosted pumpkin

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Patchouli

Pumpkin Harvest Cake

And love them all.

I'm not much on coffee scents so I steer away from those just on a personal level.

All of the bakery scents are super throwers with great out of the oven scents. Multi layered and complex.

Pumpkin patch is great for those who don't love patch. The pumpkin sweetens it up and it also throws great.

Frosted pumpkin is probably my fav. Great dupe! Great throw.

I second the Frosted Pumpkin! I used it in 444. It is a twin to Millcreek's Frosted Carrot Cake IMO.

Millcreeks frosted carrot cake smells like Frosted Pumpkin? Hmm , ill have to look to see if I have a sample of that around here.....

I use JS Pumpkin Spice Latte and LOVE this one. I also have Pumpkin Harvest cake, pumpkins and pralines, and pumpkin spice. The only one I'm not crazy about is pumpkins and pralines but it is a best seller for us. So I try not to just stock oils that I like, so therefore it stays on our scent list. I have also gotten a sample of frosted pumpkin from them and it's scrumptious too!

But I'm addicted to pumpkin scents and JS has awesome ones.

Thanks everyone for all of your replies!! I am going to get a sampler, and I see you guys added some pumpkins that I didn't even see at first glance.

So pumpkin fudge torte smells like BCS Pumpkin Cheesecake...what does JS Pumpkin Cheesecake smell like?? And frosted pumpkin...sounds delicious! Pricier than alot of the other js oils...is it strong?