Aroma Haven Sample Sale

evesorto

I got about 20. Six from the Value Line (Ocean, Pom Pear, Pom Ginger, Berry Vibe, Medi Fig, Gingerbread Apple Sauce)

A couple of new ones - Jap Pear & Gingseng, Apple Pumpk Struedel, Red Currant and Thyme, D & G Light Blue, Fresh Baby.

And some of the others that I've never tried -

Cuc Melon (SNC)

Da Lime in De Coconut

Banana Walnut Cake (FES)

Falling Leaves (FES)

Forbidden Fruit (LW)

Island Cocktail

Pina Colada

Sweet Pea Type

I'm sniffing, than putting away for awhile. I made up 40 testers a few months back and I haven't burned them yet.

I'll Get There,

Eve

I got.....

Apple pump strudle

Apple butter Carmel

Apple Cinnamon

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Bartlett & Basil

Begonia Blossom

Bird Of Paradise...(always on the hunt for a good BOP)

Breezy Meadows

Cedar Sage Blackberry

Chestnuts & Cherries

Da Lime in Da Coconut

Dream Catcher

Lemon Sugar

Gap Earth

Herbal Raspberry

Jap Pear & Bensing

White Jasmine

Lavendar Mist

Lime Crystal Kisses

Marigold Mint

Monkey Farts

Oakmoss Sage

Orchid Rain

Patch Rasp

Pinapple Cilantro

Pinemint & Blossom

Pump Creme Brulee

Rasp tomato leaf

Southern Sunshine

Strawberry Musk

Sweetgrass & Cedar

Sweet Pump

Vanilla Sandalwood

Spiced Cran app & Ginger...

This should keep me busy for a while...trying some of the more different scents this time around...I already use Celtic...Little black Dress...Lav app oak and Flannel Sheets hope to get a least a couple good ones out of this group to add!

Sigh...wish I could quit my job and stay home and play with my candles all day...lol...oh well!

I bought:

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Satsuma

Badedas

Passion Melon

Japanese Pear and Ginseng

Green Irish Tweed

Lime Crystal Kisses

Fresh Lemon Sugar

Blissful Blackberry

Ezra

Forbidden Fruit

Issey Miyake

Spa Fusion

Pomegranate and Pear

Caribbean Guava and Fig

I've never smelled most of these scents so I hope I like them.

17 to add to my total...LOL

Value line

almond rum cake

cherry almond

ocean

reg line

credar sage blackberry

dark chocolate

grasshopper pie

green grass

green irish tweed

jap pear ginseng

lemon curd

lemon slices

lemon verbena

marigold mint

pinemint balsam (I think that's what that says, I can't read my writing...hehehe)

spiced cider & roasted chestnuts

yuzu

sweet tooth

Can't wait to get them!

Candy :)

I managed to pare my list down to around 22 scents, mostly for incense and my daughter's new found love of cucumber scents. I threw in some supplies and lip balm flavors too because AH has the BEST around!!

Cucumber Mint

Sweet Amber Musk

Peppercorn

Fresh Lemon Sugar

and...oh... 20 or so more to boot.

I can't wait to start sniffin' :P

Some have said they don't know about the sale.I have never ordered so I don't either.What is the cost for the samples??? I am interested.I went on the site last night and got to the C's and then I had to go to bed. Saw some I would like to get.

Looks like some of you are really buying.OMG.I have some scents now I am testing(quite a few) but could always use more.LOL

LynnS

Some have said they don't know about the sale.I have never ordered so I don't either.What is the cost for the samples??? I am interested.I went on the site last night and got to the C's and then I had to go to bed. Saw some I would like to get.

Looks like some of you are really buying.OMG.I have some scents now I am testing(quite a few) but could always use more.LOL

LynnS

<edited> If you would like, i can forward you my email from them....

Jessica

Just a note here:

Repeating what sales are do not belong in this section. There is a sticky at the top of this section where one can post a sale ... in the weekly sales announcements in another section.

So Lynn, it has been mentioned and specifics about the sale are removed and that is why.

Fragrance Oil Heaven had both Jap. Pear & Ginseng and Lime Crystal Kisses...Does anyone know if those were brought from FOH? Missing Kimmy's oils. :(

I was wondering the exact same thing when I seen that there were several new scents that were listed that were the same or almost the same as FOH. :confused:

I also got mine in the mail today. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself! Don't know when I am going to find the time to test these all, but couldn't pass up a good sale. :yay: Some of these I have been meaning to try, and the new Pumpkin ones sounded Great.

This is what I got:

Holly & Ivy

Alaskan Wilderness

Banana Walnut Cake

Raspberry Lilac

Victorian Rose

Tangerine Lavender

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Patchouli Raspberry

French Vanilla & Oak

Cranberry Yuzu

Apple Butter & Carmel

ROcky Mt Memories

Sweet Pumpkin

Southern Pecan Pie

Japanese Pear & Ginseng

Bayberry

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

North Country Blueberry

Spiced Cranapple Ginger

Apple & Pumpkin Strudel

Autumn Spice (trying to decide how close this is to the BCN closeout)

Mabel's Mint Sugar Cookie

Christmas Fantasy

Avalanche

Wine by Candlelight

Just by the 1st sniff, most smell really good. Once I get to testing these some day, I will post again. I will be moving the Pumpkin & fall types to the top of my testing order.

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work this morning?!?!

OOB, I'm in Luuuuuv with the Dreamsicle and I think I FINALLY found my Blueberry Muffin! I've been looking for one for over 2 years now and this one really is drool-worthy!

Off to test some new goodies!!

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work this morning?!?!

OOB, I'm in Luuuuuv with the Dreamsicle and I think I FINALLY found my Blueberry Muffin! I've been looking for one for over 2 years now and this one really is drool-worthy!

Off to test some new goodies!!

How exciting!!! I can't wait to get my box....i hope they ship it soon :)

Cant wait to hear how your testing goes!

Jessica

Ok, I debated over whether or not to order, but FOHO that I am, I just had to. lol

I wonder if you still get the 2 free samples with every order...

Oh, and I got the Blueberry Muffin, too. Can't wait to smell it! Heck, can't wait to smell all 20 that are on their way! :yay:

Ok, I debated over whether or not to order, but FOHO that I am, I just had to. lol

I wonder if you still get the 2 free samples with every order...

Oh, and I got the Blueberry Muffin, too. Can't wait to smell it! Heck, can't wait to smell all 20 that are on their way! :yay:

You add your two free sample choices in your cart there is place to add them there....

oh shucks...i didn't know to add for the free samples...now i won't get any!!! i ordered 25 that i don't need either but i can't help myself, it's just sick, that's all there is to it!!!!

Hugs

Michele

When i was researching aroma havens oils , i read before that she just use to put in 2 free samples, so maybe since you didnt mention it, she will just throw 2 in? That would be nice haha!

25 samples...im glad im not the only one :P