Another Crockpot soap

Very pretty!

I never knew soap could be made in a "Crockpot"!

Wow.....it is a great kitchen appliance.:smiley2:

For a beginner......would the Crockpot method be more difficult than other soap making methods?

I find it relaxing to make crockpot soap and I don't think it is difficult at all it would be perfect for a beginner.

The process it called CPHP (Crockpot Hot processing) if you will google it you can find alot of information on it.

Barbara AL

Thanks Barbara.......I will google it.

I think I will give it a try this fall. The lye part of soap scares me a little bit. I know I would just need to wear protective eye/clothing.

I am going to attempt a sugar scrub. Currently I use Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. It is wonderful.....but expensive. It has a cooling menthol type feeling. Hard to describe, but similar to a peppermint soap feeling. If anyone get's a chance stop by the Clinique counter and see if you can get a free sample to test. I got a free sample with my gift with purchase. Maybe someone on here makes a scrub that is similar.