What are your thoughts on our slogan?

DolphinLVR

I think it sounds too forced and it doesn't flow smoothly. It's the "throughout" that's hurting it.

Let Our Fragrances Flutter Throughout Your Home

Perhaps something along the lines of:

Fluttering fragrances for your home

It's smoother but I think it still needs work.

Hope this helps.

or

fill your home with our fluttering frangrances

or

Our fluttering fragrances will fill your home

or

The fragrances that flutter

ok I guess they are all weak! Sorry I tried. I love the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok the more I read/say it, the more I like

Fragrances that flutter!

I really like the concept, but I'm also just not getting the flow - it's too much, I'm afraid you're going to lose too many readers halfway through, like, "Let our fragrances flutter thr...yaddayaddayadda..."

Fragrances that flutter through the home

Or even just

Let our Fragrances Flutter

I am super critical of things like this because of my background in communications and printing industries, so my opinion may not be the same as everyone else's.

I think I understand the concept you're going for, but I think it's not hitting the mark because of the choice of words--more particularly, the word "flutter." Unfortunately, I don't have any fantastic options for you.

When I associate the word flutter with candles, I think of flickering or sputtering flames, and a scent that is weak, or uneven throughout the candle.

I tried to come up with any connection to butterfly and found this site of butterfly quotes and poetry, and thought perhaps it would help you or someone else come up with something appropriate.

ttp://www.rosebriar.uk.com/garden/butterfly.html

After reading some of the poems, I thought of the word "flow" instead of flutter.

Chrysalis Candles...Scents that flow with wonder and beauty

or

Chrysalis Candles...Scented with wonder and beauty.

I am super critical of things like this because of my background in communications and printing industries, so my opinion may not be the same as everyone else's.

I think I understand the concept you're going for, but I think it's not hitting the mark because of the choice of words--more particularly, the word "flutter." Unfortunately, I don't have any fantastic options for you.

When I associate the word flutter with candles, I think of flickering or sputtering flames, and a scent that is weak, or uneven throughout the candle.

I tried to come up with any connection to butterfly and found this site of butterfly quotes and poetry, and thought perhaps it would help you or someone else come up with something appropriate.

ttp://www.rosebriar.uk.com/garden/butterfly.html

After reading some of the poems, I thought of the word "flow" instead of flutter.

Chrysalis Candles...Scents that flow with wonder and beauty

or

Chrysalis Candles...Scented with wonder and beauty.

I am sure glad I posted this to the board for review....:)

Sock, I really like those two options you threw out there. They really fit the elegance that we want to convey to our customers.

I don't like quirky tag lines (not that yours was), but I think this one by Sock is very nice and elegant. Can we see your packaging too? I like simplistic elegance and that is what I "see" when I see your butterfly.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked them. Maybe they can be improved upon too.

I just thought of another one--

Chrysalis Candles...Scents of wonder and beauty.

There's wayyyy to much alliteration there. Think of Sally sells Seashells. You have too many words that begin with identical sounds. It would confuse people, and they would get frustrated with it.

I do like some of the other suggestions, I just have none to submit of my own.

First time posting to this board after days of lurking. I'm a soaper, not a candlemaker, but do you see any possibilities here?

Chrysalis Candles - Scents Unfurled

Chrysalis Candles - Scents to Savor

Chrysalis Candles - Whispers of Beauty

Chrysalis Candles - Auras of Change

Chrysalis Candles - Aromatic Delights

Chrysalis Candles - Fragrances of Transformation

Chrysalis Candles - Soaring Scents of Beauty

Chrysalis Candles - Wafting Wonders

I enjoy naming things. Didn't say I'm good at it you notice! :grin2: Just enjoy the process.

First time posting to this board after days of lurking. I'm a soaper, not a candlemaker, but do you see any possibilities here?

Chrysalis Candles - Scents Unfurled

Chrysalis Candles - Scents to Savor

Chrysalis Candles - Whispers of Beauty

Chrysalis Candles - Auras of Change

Chrysalis Candles - Aromatic Delights

Chrysalis Candles - Fragrances of Transformation

Chrysalis Candles - Soaring Scents of Beauty

Chrysalis Candles - Wafting Wonders

I enjoy naming things. Didn't say I'm good at it you notice! :grin2: Just enjoy the process.

Wow, I think some of these are really good!