Suppliers which you can get by using only1 oz.

HEHMOM

I definately agree with the Scented Beans fo's they are awesome. Yes you only need 1oz. strong throwers. I just wish they had a bigger selection of fo's. I will need to give Peaks a try looks like they have a very good choice of FO's. :yes:

I am in LOVE with Peak's. More than half of my oils come from them, my next best is ICS, but some people on this board have had trouble with them, so test them well. Just Scent, I love Becky, she's wonderful, but when I tested her oils against some from other companies, hers lost...But I do love her Banana Nut Bread, best ever!! Nature's Garden has some great oils, and I know BCN tests their oils in soy, so you know they'll be good, I just don't like the way they smell personally. Tony's is great, although expensive and Rustic Escentuals has some incredibly strong, true smelling oils. I will be trying Tri-state soon (when I get some more money) because I've heard great things about them from Kimberly. All of these companies offer sample packs...order a bunch and then sell the ones you dont like on the classifieds :)

There are a few suppliers you can go with 1 oz per lb with soy.

I'll give you my list. A few were already mentioned.

Tri-State

The Scented Bean

Candle Cocoon

Sweetcakes

The Scent Works

Southern Sensations

Rustic Escentials (the Chermark Line)

Tonys

I cannot get alot of JS oils to throw, period. In any percentage in soy.

The ones that do throw, are really strong. But in my testing I have found that a few have no hot throw at all. But they do throw in paraffin~ go figure.

I've also had problems with Just Scents not throwing real well also in my soy.Weird and they get so many rave reviews.So far never had a problem with Scented Bean they are great fo's and Bittercreek,Scents for Soy. I've used a few ICS also can't remember how well they did though. Have a couple from Sweetcakes I need to try also. Just looking to venture into some other company's where you don't have to use over an oz, so these replys are helpful. Thanks!:)