Ice Cream Cake Roll Necklace!

BBSweets

I haven't posted here in a while!

I've been mainly working with seed beads lately, but received a custom order for an ice cream cake roll necklace a couple of weeks ago, so I had to temporarily switch back to polymer clay!

Here's the finished product!

IceCreamCakeRollFinished.jpg

It's about 30mm tall, and made entirely out of polymer clay; no molds or paints! I just strung it on black satin cord with a sterling silver clasp. Oh! And it's scented, too! Chocolate cake/vanilla cream! Yum!

It's based on a dessert from a restaurant called The Chateau. I'd love to eat there sometime! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey, don't believe its you lolol.

I've recently started making jewellery and when I got some seed beads I thought ooh, they are small enough to string together, then though a cupcake would be lovely.

I look on the net and found yours, they are amazing.

Never did figure out how to do it though, I found a couple of tutorials but couldn't figure them out ;) it's probably one of those things I'll 'get round to' lol

Just wanted to say how gorgeous your items are

x

I haven't posted here in a while!

I've been mainly working with seed beads lately, but received a custom order for an ice cream cake roll necklace a couple of weeks ago, so I had to temporarily switch back to polymer clay!

Here's the finished product!

IceCreamCakeRollFinished.jpg

It's about 30mm tall, and made entirely out of polymer clay; no molds or paints! I just strung it on black satin cord with a sterling silver clasp. Oh! And it's scented, too! Chocolate cake/vanilla cream! Yum!

It's based on a dessert from a restaurant called The Chateau. I'd love to eat there sometime! lol