Business Name...I'm back at it and I need you

Okay. So, when I started, I chose Wicked Wicks. Found out it was Trademarked. Then researched and chose "Twinklez Treasurez". Trademarked it in TN, but was at a store downtown and found a candle/B&B line with that EXACT name and similar logo. From NY. I'm at my wits end and have thrown away all my scribble of thought of names. Please help me. I've searched the threads, but nothing caught my eye. I'm begging you!! Here's my likes...

Butterflys...Stars...Fantasy...Fairy's...LadyBug's...Sprite's (fairy's without wings)

I make natural candles (palm and soy), tarts/melts & gift baskets. I'll be out of commision for a while, so this is the time to fill out and register a name and get a new logo. Okay...GO!

I'm afraid with the words you've picked, that about any combination will already be taken.

what about something with Pixie (synonym for fairy and/or sprite)

Pixie Wicks (maybe not since you do baskets & tarts)

Pixie's Treasures

The logo could be something similar to Tinkerbell's wand ~ a spray of pixie dust and/or stars (since you like stars)

Instead of the word FANTASY, you could sub in Utopia ~ Butterfly Utopia maybe, so it could be anything now and down the road, with an easy (but often used) ladybug logo.

In place of STAR you can use Luminary ~ Ladybug Luminaries (again, takes away from the tarts though)

Coming up with a name is hard, and really very personal, but hopefully this helps get your train of thought rolling again :)

I am horrible at names...I'm sorry I have nothing helpful to add.

I just wanted to let you know I feel your pain....

(I've been looking for a "name" for almost two years now......:()

Everyone on here is so creative....I'm anxious to see what they come up with for you!

dana

Okay, this just jumped out at me, but you may be wanting some more.......well I don't know. I'll just say it..........Pink Pixie Candles(if you are doing candles. Could modify to Products, etc. ). Okay, there!! I'll keep thinking but it does have a ring to it.

Some more keywords...Stars, Crescent Moon (sp), Spells, Sunshine, Candy, Confections, Dragons, fantasy.

Now, for my friends suggestions..Here we go. :P

Kaye's Kreations (my middle name is Kaye)

Pink's Wink's

The Pink Princess

Sweet Scentsation's

The Pixie Pantry

Kandle Konfection's (I like the use of the "K")

Sweet Treat's

The Crazy Daisy (which I have played with before...and I'm a bit nutty)

I love all of your idea's also. I want this one to stick and I'm going to federally trademark it ($1200.00) And if you are interested, a candle to the winning suggestion :yay: ((This is kinda fun...it's happy hour. lol))

I like The Pixie Pantry because it could be ANYTHING ~ no matter if you change your mind on products down the road ~ add/delete, go brick & mortar, etc. ... cute & simple, and a good graphic artist would easily custom design your very own pixie :)

I also love Crazy Daisy, but I'll bet it's taken.

It's just my own personal quirk, but I hate it when words are purposely spelled wrong or use replacement letters, so I would stay away from the Kandle Konfections. If that's what YOU really love though, then go for it ~ as I said, that's just me ...

Some more keywords...Stars, Crescent Moon (sp), Spells, Sunshine, Candy, Confections, Dragons, fantasy.

Now, for my friends suggestions..Here we go. :P

Kaye's Kreations (my middle name is Kaye)

Pink's Wink's

The Pink Princess

Sweet Scentsation's

The Pixie Pantry

Kandle Konfection's (I like the use of the "K")

Sweet Treat's

The Crazy Daisy (which I have played with before...and I'm a bit nutty)

I love all of your idea's also. I want this one to stick and I'm going to federally trademark it ($1200.00) And if you are interested, a candle to the winning suggestion :yay: ((This is kinda fun...it's happy hour. lol))

Fantasy Flames or Flames of Fantasy

The Flaming Daisy

PixieLite Creations

By The Light of the Moon

Glimmering Star Scents

Glimmering Star-lites

Keep in mind that anything referring to flame or light, can be easily turned into a customized graphic, and would be fitting to candles.

These were just off the top of my head......

"The Pixie Palace" .net (the .com is taken) thoughts??

I wouldn't do anything .net if the .com is taken, but again that's more opinion than anything. People will argue both sides ~ that it matters and that it doesn't. I argue that it does, mostly because my computer will let me type in just the url "name" (i.e. "thepixiepalace") and it will automatically go there ~ to the .com ~ without me finishing the complete url. So if other people use that feature and you're the .net, they won't find you at first shot. They'll have to type in the complete name, or have you bookmarked, etc. The other thing is that if the .com owner happens to sell the same things you intend to sell, they could possible C&D you.

"keep thinking" is what I'd say ... add another word other than "the" or something .... Pink Pixie Palace ~ Pixie Palace Lights ~ Pixie Palace Treasures ~ etc.

.com is taken on mine, but any more I think .net is common place.

I absolutely loved Pink's Winks and Sassy Pink.

Using Pixie Palace makes me think of Walt Disney and Tinkerbell.

Fairy Dust & Twilight

I don't think Flaming Fairy would be a good name, but oh the fun.

.com is taken on mine, but any more I think .net is common place.

I absolutely loved Pink's Winks and Sassy Pink.

Using Pixie Palace makes me think of Walt Disney and Tinkerbell.

Fairy Dust & Twilight

I don't think Flaming Fairy would be a good name, but oh the fun.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: OMG!Jules! lol