Business Name...I'm back at it and I need you

Yes, I would definitely get the .com first. It's super cheap and you don't have to worry about somebody taking it while you wait forever for the treademark to go through. www.godaddy.com has .com's for $9.99 a year. If you sit through one of their internet only (i.e. steamy) commercials you can get it for $7.49. (That was true yesterday when I did mine.) .net is $8.99

Not much effort at all to go ahead and register for a year while you do your trademark thing. They default to 2 years in their cart; you have to change that if you only want to do 1 year.

I kept my old .com that never really did get used all this time for when I started candle making again. This time around I decided to change names as well. I finally registered my new .com yesterday and also did .net since they are so common-place these days.

.com is taken on mine, but any more I think .net is common place.

I absolutely loved Pink's Winks and Sassy Pink.

Using Pixie Palace makes me think of Walt Disney and Tinkerbell.

Fairy Dust & Twilight

I don't think Flaming Fairy would be a good name, but oh the fun.

a duh at 1st to Flaming Fairy . I now get it lol but hey it might not be a bad thing after all .You could get a really cool Logo out of that one.

I must still be lacking sleep, but oh wait ... Crazy Daisy led me to think of a song by ... dang it ... ah yes, Manfred Mann (I'm pretty sure) Spirit in the Night. Don't ask how I got the connection, because it goes with the lyrics, I guess.

So that made me think of another name ('cept I think I'm starting to like Flamin' Fairy too, but I'll drop it.)

Anyway, what about Spirits in the Light