Yesterday's show results

AngieM

Well, it started out r-e-a-l-l-y slow, and I was a bit worried. Traffic did pick up about 3/4 of the way through the show, but still not at all like usual. The folks who were buying, were spending though! And this was my first show to accept credit/debit cards. I know that I myself, never carry cash, and use my debit card for everything, so I decided it was time for propay. We had over $400 in cc/debit orders, so I am happy with this decision!

Our show fee was $100.00 and in the end we made $1649.00 :yay: :yay:

Woohooo!! I was shocked when we added it up last night. Really makes all the hard work worth it. We have another one in two weeks, so back to work for me!

Oh..the best seller was Gingerbread by a landslide. Last year, it sat there, this year it flew off the shelves...go figure!

Hope everyone else had great shows this weekend!

edited cause I can not spell..lol

that's awesome!

we had a show yesterday that had maybe 200 attend instead of the expected 500-800...but i did over 4 times my booth fee...six times would have been better...but i still did good with another vendor handing out 4 page handouts on the evils of paraffin and gel candles,lol...she had in it that you can tell when a candle is paraffin by the label...if it doesn't say "soy candle" then it isn't....i guess my "soy blend" still sold more than her crap...

and with all her asking and insisting that we "network" she still didn't get an ounce of info from me. i think she was telling peeps i didn't really make my products and that i was a rep...whatever!

( i can't start a thread, anyone know why? send a personal message so i don't hijack the thread)

i think it's great that you did so well and think of all that exposure and doors that might open as a result!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Really, if you are not taking cc at your shows, you may want to consider it. It took me just minutes to process them all, and seconds to know they were approved (big sigh of relief, as I was too busy to stop and call them in!)

Yes, you are losing a small percentage of your sale...but without it...you may be losing the WHOLE sale.

AngieM