Time for florals

Its that time of year again! Ugh, Im not ready to pour florals UGH! Not my favorite choice, but enough of the whinning LOL

Im on the search for a true....

gardenia

magnolia

orchid

hyacinth

honeysuckle

sweet pea

I have found.....

rose (peaks)

liliac (BW)

always open to try others

Thanks for the help :D

I am not fond of florals either but there comes a time...For my floral scents, I use Honeysuckle Jasmine and Sweet Pea and Vanilla, both from CS. Both are very strong. The Sweet Pea is especially popular with my customers.

HTH

Deb

Its that time of year again! Ugh, Im not ready to pour florals UGH! Not my favorite choice, but enough of the whinning LOL

Im on the search for a true....

gardenia----millcreek

magnolia---millcreek

orchid---haven't found a great one.

hyacinth---berts

honeysuckle---millcreek

sweet pea---millcreek's sweet pea & me

I have found.....

rose (peaks)

liliac (BW)

always open to try others

Thanks for the help :D

tulip---millcreek, awesome.

Not a floral, but millcreeks chamomile & musk melon ( for those that don't know a cantaloupe is called a musk melon, up north).

Is awesome.

carol k, I hope Millcreek is paying you lots for all the advertising you do for them! Just kidding. I have tried a bunch from them and been very happy with the quality.

The chamomile and musk melon is on my list to try next. BTW, in NH we call them cantaloupe.

lol, I wish they did too. I really do order lots from other suppliers & if i find great oils i really do recommend them.

I guess what a cantaloupe is called depends on your roots & not what part of the country you are from, or live in.

When you order from Peak again, try their hyacinth and honeysuckle.

Orchid ... Haven't really found a straight one, but you know the Black Orchid from Southern Gardens is splendid as is Calypso Orchid from Scent Works.

Gardenia -- Peak. You might even try their lilac.

Lavender. I sell it year round. I like CS and Tradewinds the best. But I seem to recall that Southern Soapers has the best lavender. Haven't tried it so I wouldn't know. But its such a classic you should have it as one of your florals.