Cosmos

SatinDucky

SURPRISE SURPRISE, I can see it and I definitely like what I see. I've been chatting with our old pal DONITA and my wife is in town as I write to pick me up some balloons. WISH ME LUCK. By the way. what happens if the damn balloon breaks????

SURPRISE SURPRISE, I can see it and I definitely like what I see. I've been chatting with our old pal DONITA and my wife is in town as I write to pick me up some balloons. WISH ME LUCK. By the way. what happens if the damn balloon breaks????

Good Luck Tucker :)

My absolute best advice is watch th temp of the wax. Think of what happens when you throw a water balloon at someone. The water goes everywhere. In this case, everywhere is into a hot pot of very hot liquid wax. Wax and water both will fly out of the pot. My case was purely negligence. I didn't even have the thermometer in the pot and still have no idea just how hot the wax was. As soon as the balloon hit the wax, it blew. Really, you'll do fine :)

I'm also a BALLOON ARTIST and also should say...

If you use Wal-Mart or Dollar store balloons they are very weak and thin. You should take a pencil shove it in one ballon then stuff that balloon into another balloon. That way the double stuffed balloon is stronger.

My largest Balloon decorating job to date was 5,000 balloons and I only use professional Qualatex brand Balloons and I only had 2 to pop during decorating of the event. This included arches, columns, centerpieces & entrance decor.

Candle Man

Ducky, your 'cane turned out beautifully. Congratulations on a superb job! :highfive:

My largest Balloon decorating job to date was 5,000 balloons and I only use professional Qualatex brand Balloons and I only had 2 to pop during decorating of the event. This included arches, columns, centerpieces & entrance decor.Candle Man

WOw, I'd love to see what those look like. Have you posted any pix?