Has anyone used candlewarmers from

candlelady

i use them all the time too..

I got mine a joanns fabric..

i use them when I am thru testing jar testers..

i finish them out on the warmer..

i know they say you are not supposed to put

jars with wicks in them, but I do it all the time..

and have not had any trouble..and i doh't want to knock on wood..lol

but it is a good way to use them up, and make your house smell good all the time too...

Well, I just purchased a bunch of the candle warmer lamps (2 types) 'cause I just love them.....personally, I won't "burn" candles in my house anymore, only because I have a woodburning stove and burning candles too the soot from both (probably more from the wood stove) has turned my ceiling grey/gray.....DH likes the candlwarmers better too! They've been added to my website.

Don't get me wrong, I love burning candles and I sell tons of them, but for ME the candlewarmers are wonderful!

Well, I just purchased a bunch of the candle warmer lamps (2 types) 'cause I just love them.....personally, I won't "burn" candles in my house anymore, only because I have a woodburning stove and burning candles too the soot from both (probably more from the wood stove) has turned my ceiling grey/gray.....DH likes the candlwarmers better too! They've been added to my website.

Don't get me wrong, I love burning candles and I sell tons of them, but for ME the candlewarmers are wonderful!

I am the same way. I can't remember the last time I burned a candle. I love those lamps too. The candle scent lasts forever. Just pour off the melted wax when you no longer smell it and put the jar right back under the lamp. I use mine until all the wax is gone.

I use both the basic ones and the ones that hold the jars. I like them because you can use them a lot longer then just burning them with wicks.

Although I do love the sight of a lit candle that smells wonderful in a dim room. Sometimes I shut off all my lights and light candles. It's a nice atmosphere. :)

www.candlewarmers.com?

I purchased one the other day, only because after burning lots of candles in my house and then seeing the soot on my ceiling, I was pissed.

Anyway, I bought one and I just love it! No smoking or soot (I'm a candle power burner)....and the scent throws super fast.

Just thought I'd get some opinions.

I haven't bought from this company but ordered a catalog to check it out. I have used other electric warmers and really like the ones with the light bulb best of all. But finding designs I like it getting harder. Scentsy has really nice ones but they won't sell wholesale. I also really like Irvin's punched tin warmers. Think I'm going to order a few of these and see how they do, just not sure about the bulbs they use. Seems like they would be really hot, which one did you get? Love the lamp look.....

http://www.candlewarmers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?prod=306

I purchased the Farm House, Mulberry Embossed, Rustic Brown, Rustic Star, Harvest cottage, Rooster Cottage and a plain Red.

I've been testing the plain warmer with frosted shade and I just love it! The bulbs are hot enough to melt the wax real good, the tops of the jars get a little hot due to the bulb being a heat bulb.

I've been testing one of my 26 oz. apoth jars and after being under the bulb for 4-6 hours, it's melted down approx. 2-1/2" inches. I just change it out with another scent. No soot!

http://www.candlewarmers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?prod=306

I purchased the Farm House, Mulberry Embossed, Rustic Brown, Rustic Star, Harvest cottage, Rooster Cottage and a plain Red.

I've been testing the plain warmer with frosted shade and I just love it! The bulbs are hot enough to melt the wax real good, the tops of the jars get a little hot due to the bulb being a heat bulb.

I've been testing one of my 26 oz. apoth jars and after being under the bulb for 4-6 hours, it's melted down approx. 2-1/2" inches. I just change it out with another scent. No soot!

Did you get them wholesale? I see where most require you to buy 6 of one style. Wish I could have a variety pk.

I believe that you can mix n match colors of the same type to get the min of 6. Without looking at the site: you could get 2 blue, 2 black and 2 red of the ceramic warmers. (i do not know if they even have these colors) to get the minimum requirement for that type of warmer.

The jars are very pretty and make the lamp look so glamorous. Have no ideal where to get them. My jars are Mason so the look would be country. May have to look for for something different for a wickless.

Just got my warmers in today, bought the lamps and the tart warmers. Can't find the little screw to tighten the lamp rod to the base, so I have to call them.

FORGET this I see now it's inside the rod... duh

For those that have used them how tall should the jar be for the lamp to work best?

Now I have a ? about the jars, where in the heck can I find Jars that look like the Hurricane ones?

They look like the jars from Bitter Creek Candle Supply

http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail.cfm?queries_index=index7&title_bar=20oz%20Urn%20Jar%20(12)&recordno=3&Product_CatalogID=2300&ProductCodeID=47&ProductSubCodeID=283&NewProduct=0

This jar kinda looks like the hurricane one. Fairway Glass Company

http://www.fairwayglass.us/prodview.asp?custid=287157&catid=2

Hi,

This company has some really nice warmers. I have bought there a couple times and since they are only about 30 minutes from my house, I save on shipping too.

I think they are much nicer and work a lot better than anything you can get at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, etc.

Michelle

Actually, there is another thread going about the frosted candle jar they have. Some says it's like the Newport jar from Fairway Glass and also the Capri jar from Anchor Hocking.

I'm using the 26 oz. apothecary jars, they work real well! I also tried one of my 16 oz. sq. mason jars ~ had to put a rust lid underneath it to raise it up to the heat lamp. Worked!

I havent' tried the 2 pc. lamp yet, but my SIL bought one from me and she says it works real well with the 26 oz. apoth. jar and heats great!

The jars are very pretty and make the lamp look so glamorous. Have no ideal where to get them. My jars are Mason so the look would be country. May have to look for for something different for a wickless.

Just got my warmers in today, bought the lamps and the tart warmers. Can't find the little screw to tighten the lamp rod to the base, so I have to call them.

FORGET this I see now it's inside the rod... duh

For those that have used them how tall should the jar be for the lamp to work best?