Green Clover & Aloe, Butt Naked and others

Louise

Here are some of my latest soaps. I hope you enjoy.

Green Clove & Aloe from NG. I had no problems with this one seizing. The other one I used I had used in a salt bar.

[ATTACH]17313[/ATTACH]

Butt Naked Goats Milk

[ATTACH]17314[/ATTACH]

Green Apple Explosion

[ATTACH]17315[/ATTACH]

Niagra Falls - This one looks like a waterfall. Well, at least it does to me, which is the look I was going for. I love the aqua and blue together.

[ATTACH]17316[/ATTACH]

Any comments/criticisms welcome. Enjoy!

post-9049-139458454609_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458454612_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458454614_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458454616_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I think I managed to vanquish those darned fairies and gremlins. It's about time. LOL

Barb, I think you would like this Niagara Falls, it's really a different type of scent. I can't even begin to find the words to describe it right now, as you know I've had sort of a big day. But if you're ordering fo's and want to take a chance, then I really think you would be pleased with this one. If you're not close to ordering, then hang in there for about 6 weeks and I'll put one in your box for you to check out.:P

All the fo's above I purchased from Nature's Garden with the exception of the Butt Naked. I have yet to get one from there that I am disappointed in.

Scented, the Butt Naked is holding up just fine. No attempt to turn dark or anything. The only thing with this particular soap is I have quite a bit of white things in it. No, it's not lye. I did this using the frozen goat's milk method (which I've done countless times). The only thing I can think of is somehow the goat's milk re-formed back up in little shreds. If that makes any sense. I haven't tested one of the bars yet, but I'm thinking they may even be gritty feeling. It must just be "just one of those things", I dunno. :confused: But the Butt Naked fo is fine.

Wendy, the bottom one is my favorite too!